Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pretty major spoilers in this one, so if your feeling curious. I would not click this unless you want huge moments spoiled for you.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from seeing it here in Australia.
was a gokd movie.
im still on a high from Celebration 7 in Anaheim though....I think star wars will kill this movie this yr;)

Evans says she is a complete whore :(
CAREER FINISHED. :slap
So, who do you think they will hire for the New Captain America?

Evans will claim he said, "She's a complete bore," but it'll be too late.

Super_Ellen_Page.jpg

I nominate Ellen Page! She's done plenty of superhero stuff, besides X-Men.

Went to the midnight showing last night. Age of Ultron was exactly what I wanted, absolutley awesome from start to finish. Questions answered and lots more brought to the table for phase three to answer. As for the negativity towards Vision before even seeing the film, he is amazing! Only negative was no post credits scene but perhaps the mid credits scene makes up for that.....who knows ;)

I'm seeing lots of "very happy with" type reviews.

I haven't seen so many gushing explosive "best Marvel movie ever" type comments which you normally see?

I'm gonna catch it at the weekend, looking forward to it now. The release over here has been quite low key marketing wise.

Quick question for those that were lucky enough to view this early.

Ultron Mark 1, does he have a significant amount of screen time? I also am interested in the iron patriots screen time. I'm on the fence on buying the Hot Toy figures of those two but I don't want to spent 600 dollars on 2 characters with a 68 second appearance

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Quick question for those that were lucky enough to view this early.

Ultron Mark 1, does he have a significant amount of screen time? I also am interested in the iron patriots screen time. I'm on the fence on buying the Hot Toy figures of those two but I don't want to spent 600 dollars on 2 characters with a 68 second appearance

Not sure if it really counts as a spoiler but just in case

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gonna wait a week, can't be arsed with screaming kids or sweaty nurds.

The Dunfermline Odeon(And probably many more), are running 00:01 screenings for the next two weeks. The one i went to last night was totally packed, but it was by geek fans, so there was no talking or noisy maltesers packets...

I haven't seen so many gushing explosive "best Marvel movie ever" type comments which you normally see?

I'm gonna catch it at the weekend, looking forward to it now. The release over here has been quite low key marketing wise.

If i am honest, i reckon it's as close to, or better than TWS. For different reasons.
They don't have to have a "Here we are, let's team up" buildup like the first Avengers movie.
It's balls to the wall action, with only a few interludes. As usual, some great humour.
Well worth catching. And every bit as good, or better than, Avengers Assemble.
We are getting close to Kevin Fiege's dream of a new Marvel movie every quarter.

This is a good thing I think. The "best movie ever" reactions become a bit meaningless when they are used so often.

This is a good thing I think. The "best movie ever" reactions become a bit meaningless when they are used so often.

Totally agree with you. AOU and WS are very different and shouldn't be compared against each other.

Will definitely be going back for a second watch of AOU though!

Im really interested in an extended edition now, originally the film was 3 and a half hours long, and they cut it down to 2:30 Hrs. What was in that hour!?
Some things they don't talk about like Tony having the Chest peace again, maybe more characters
Ill wait to see it again but i liked it as much as the 1st. Maybe a little more cause of the further character dynamics.

and spoiler talk:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Im really interested in an extended edition now, originally the film was 3 and a half hours long, and they cut it down to 2:30 Hrs. What was in that hour!?
Some things they don't talk about like Tony having the Chest peace again, maybe more characters
Ill wait to see it again but i liked it as much as the 1st. Maybe a little more cause of the further character dynamics.

and spoiler talk:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back