Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who've seen it, would you say Hulk's presence was better in Avengers or in Age of Ultron?

I'd say his appearance in the first Avengers will always be kind of special because he stole the show, but he does go to town on some enemies in this one. And it's glorious. :lol

I'd say his appearance in the first Avengers will always be kind of special because he stole the show, but he does go to town on some enemies in this one. And it's glorious. :lol

The Hulkbuster fight was awesome :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Hulkbuster fight was awesome :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds good, does he talk at all?

Nah, no "puny god" moments in this one from what I recall.

He has more screen time in AOU. And some development too. My girlfriend said he was her favourite and that was the first marvel movie shed seen

:rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, no "puny god" moments in this one from what I recall.

Interesting, seems like overall they depict him silent like Ferrigno, but they thrown in a lone or 2 here and there, I wish they'd go further if he talks at all. I'd love a "Hulk smash!" let out in battle. One thing in the first movie I didn't get was Banner going from calling him Hulk to the other guy.

Plastic enemies just posted the post credit scene.
yawn.

It's the beginning of the super hero movie burst. If this was the scene from the first movie I would have teared up like a little kid, but this time it feels like the movie announcement for infinity war ruined everything. Everything now is just meh

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Agreed, there's nothing of substance, at this point it's like, we get it, we know this is coming.

Anyone wants to see it, follow the link below.

SPOILERS: Watch The Leaked Mid-Credits Scene From AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

As for the Winter Soldier talk, sounds like those who hold it in high esteem have personal investment in Cap and his depiction, which would make sense. I know nothing of Cap outside of the MCU and never held his depiction in the previous films against them. My issues with First Avenger have to do with editing and overall plot.

I think that's where I see it as somewhat generic like others have said, for me it's just another Cap film but with a tighter story line than First Avenger so I liked it more overall.

I'm not a huge marvel film fan, I always see the movies in the theaters but the only marvel films I own are Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Winter Soldier. I would have to say that TWS is probably the best of the three but Guardians is my favorite. The thing about TWS is how tightly made it was, the action scenes were intense, the story was great, acting was fantastic, and the use of sound and music was the best a Marvel film has had, and that to me is what really sets it apart from others. It's also the directors use of silence contrasted with the overbearing winter soldier theme that really sets the mode and tension of all the scenes. Also, it didn't end with Cap "winning" his fight against TWS, he threw his shield down and said I'm done, in lesser hands that scene would have ended with Cap knocking out TWS, bringing him back to base or where ever they are at the end and trying to cure him. It's these things and especially the ending that has me most excited about Cap and where his character is going over all the other Marvel films and that's why TWS soldier to me is the best of the Marvel films.

Interesting, seems like overall they depict him silent like Ferrigno, but they thrown in a lone or 2 here and there, I wish they'd go further if he talks at all. I'd love a "Hulk smash!" let out in battle. One thing in the first movie I didn't get was Banner going from calling him Hulk to the other guy.

The hulk smash moment from the 2008 flick was great. I'd take Planet Hulk over any of the announcements so far.

Whomever who sees or has seen the film, can you please describe Scarlet Witch's new costume at the end?

I've heard it was a suit similar to Black Widows but in red. I also heard she was wearing a red dress. Can anyone please clarify which it is and if she is wearing a headpiece or anything else?

Great movie, but then I used to read West Coast Avengers, while the Avengers Mansion was under siege... so that moment was great coz I was going no, no, no...

Back