Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

what Other characters would the bring?

I am not certain what you mean.

On another subject...if I rubbed a lamp and a Genie popped out and gave me one wish...it would be that the writers of Avengers 2 could work Beta Ray Bill into the story without detracting from established Avengers awesomosity.

Beta Ray Bill... sure. Beta Ray Thor I'm not so sure about.

Simply put...there is not likely to be a chance in hell that he could be written in to the script with any credibility.

But I would be happy if they did it.

They're already going to have Thanos and Lady Death, so the door is wide open to some crazy sh**

I am not certain what you mean.

On another subject...if I rubbed a lamp and a Genie popped out and gave me one wish...it would be that the writers of Avengers 2 could work Beta Ray Bill into the story without detracting from established Avengers awesomosity.

Two of my favorite characters from Thor at least the Simonson days were Beta Ray Bill and Kurse as a villain. Sadly, I think both may end up looking lackluster in film compared to their awesome presence in pen and ink.

They gotta have Black Panther for sure! The pym's are a no brainer, which means we would mabes see vision, and they where talking about mabes scarlet witch and quicksilver. That would be a pretty good team to take on Thanos!

They gotta have Black Panther for sure! The pym's are a no brainer, which means we would mabes see vision, and they where talking about mabes scarlet witch and quicksilver. That would be a pretty good team to take on Thanos!

I wouldn't be surprised if we get hints at new Avengers in Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Cap 2. Black Panther seems like the most obvious addition to the team to me. I don't know how well the others would work or add to the team. There is only so much tiny people can do and Giant Man is pointless with Hulk around. It wouldn't surprised me if Fox owns Wanda and Pietro with the X-men. Vision could be possible I guess, but I don't see me buying a robot with his powers.

I'd like them to introduce Kang or Immortus and add a little time travel so Tony can see his dad. Dominic Cooper did a great job and Tony could stand to resolve some of those issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get hints at new Avengers in Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Cap 2. Black Panther seems like the most obvious addition to the team to me. I don't know how well the others would work or add to the team. There is only so much tiny people can do and Giant Man is pointless with Hulk around. It wouldn't surprised me if Fox owns Wanda and Pietro with the X-men. Vision could be possible I guess, but I don't see me buying a robot with his powers.

Black Panther is just a Badass tho, and I really hope we see a cameo by him in an upcoming movie cause he was already teased at! But Wasp knocked out the Hulk one time by flying in his ear and zapping his brain, which was pretty sweet and Hulk is indeed a powerhouse but Giant Man does have his moments. . .like creating Ultron! Avengers 3 Anyone? :wink1:

This is the sweet part tho. . . Taken from IGN: https://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1223433p1.html

With last night's Avengers premiere in London, producer Kevin Feige was able to drop a few Marvel teasers to the hungry fanboys in attendance. Among them was the possibility of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch making an appearance in The Avengers 2.

"Yes, they originated in the X-Men comics, which is generally 20th Century Fox's purview, but it appears there's more to it than that for the brother/sister duo, who went on to become Avengers in the comics. Instead, Feige reveals both 20th Century Fox and Marvel have legal access to Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch in their respective films, which is unique to these characters. That's right, Marvel could put them in an Avengers movie, while Fox could also separately put them in an X-Men movie if they so chose to. It's hard not to ponder the oddness if both franchises included them, possibly with different actors - and set in different eras!"

I think currently it would make more sense for Ultron to be an offshoot of a Stark experiment/armor. Possibly SHIELD's fault.

I think Namor is actually an other really good candidate. They could even use him as a villian at first too.

"Yes, they originated in the X-Men comics, which is generally 20th Century Fox's purview, but it appears there's more to it than that for the brother/sister duo, who went on to become Avengers in the comics. Instead, Feige reveals both 20th Century Fox and Marvel have legal access to Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch in their respective films, which is unique to these characters. That's right, Marvel could put them in an Avengers movie, while Fox could also separately put them in an X-Men movie if they so chose to. It's hard not to ponder the oddness if both franchises included them, possibly with different actors - and set in different eras!"

Wouldn't they have to lose their Magneto heritage though for Marvel to use them? If so, no thanks. :huh

:slap Yea Nam, your right. Didnt even really think about that, whats the point of the brother/sister duo if they have no daddy? I dont know how that would really work out unless marvel has rights to Mags too? :dunno

:slap Yea Nam, your right. Didnt even really think about that, whats the point of the brother/sister duo if they have no daddy? I dont know how that would really work out unless marvel has rights to Mags too? :dunno

Nope, ATM his rights belong to Fox. :monkey1 :(

I'd like to see Taskmaster at some point. I don't think it'd be too hard to work him into the story, whether it be for Avengers 2 or some other film involving S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'd like to see Taskmaster at some point. I don't think it'd be too hard to work him into the story, whether it be for Avengers 2 or some other film involving S.H.I.E.L.D.

I feel that could work quite well and would make for a well played out story.

Hopefully Antman and Ultron for Avengers 2. They could introduce Thanos into Thor 2 with him being the main villain in Avengers 3.

Hopefully Antman and Ultron for Avengers 2. They could introduce Thanos into Thor 2 with him being the main villain in Avengers 3.

There is no chance they will show Thanos now and not have him be the main bad guy until the third movie. Not gonna happen.

Back