Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

I can't imagine RDJ won't be back for at least three more films. My guess is they offer a contract that is maybe not as much upfront but for a percentage of the films profits. I don't think RDJ's situation can be compared to Norton or Howard's. I think if they had to replace him with the momentum they got going right now it would be a major setback.

As far as the story for Avengers 2 I'm really pulling for Kang. I think that has the potential to give audiences something they haven't seen before.

Did you see all of the first film? :lol

So who thinks Death incarnate will be in the film? What actress would you like to portray her??

I actually thought the guy talking to Loki at the begining was her because of the prosthetic looking hand. So I actually guessed what the big end reveal was going to be by the opening scene :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I honestly really cant see anyone else but RDJ playing stark. He IS that character!

Agreed. I think it would be easier to recast the Joker right now than Tony Stark. RDJ just plays himself really. The 3 times I've seen him at SDCC he's basically been Tony Stark :lol

I'm betting we'll see Red Skull in Captain America 2

RDJ is IM/Stark. They really need to bring him back.

Personally, I would have gone with Avengers 2: Avenging Harder.

Okay, who do you want to see added to the team in Avengers 2? Vision? Giant Man? Wasp? Hercules? Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver? Black Panther?

I'd say the first three for me... Wasp and Pym are musts, Vision a close second.

So who thinks Death incarnate will be in the film? What actress would you like to portray her??

I'm not sure it matters, the majority of the time her face is a skull in the MU.

Spoiler Spoiler:

My guess is that Thor's sequel will pick up where The Avengers left off so that explains for that contract, not to mention it's a yin/yang kind of thing with them.

Given that RDJ wants to continue making IM movies, I think he and Marvel will come to some sort of agreement. (Recasting is always a possibility if RDJ decides he wants to ask for an enormous amount of cash given the success of the IM and Avengers movies.)

As for who should play Death...off the top of my head I'd say either of the TGWTDT girls. (Rooney Mara or Noomi Rapace).

I figured the one guy talking to Loki in Avengers was Death the whole time too.

Loki was talking to the Chitauri Leader. The Chitauri Leader was talking to Thanos. I was a whole middleman kind of thing. Someone posted elsewhere they saw a shrouded figure next to Thanos' throne that was Death but I don't remember it.

Downey's going to be 50 by the time A2 comes out. I think he could gracefully bow out of both franchises after IM3 and A2.

He looks pretty damn good for pushing 50 though. Besides, it's the cgi suit that does most of the hard work:lol

Back