Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen this angle before:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 157
I just think the Avengers thanos had that lame purple glow. It looked so fake to me. Although the GotG thanos was rushed, between brolins voice, face acting, and the way he moved.... I felt the believed the guardians thanos was more dangerous.

Granted, the avengers thanos didn't talk or anything, but the grin he made and that purple glow seemed cartoonish.

I just think the Avengers thanos had that lame purple glow. It looked so fake to me. Although the GotG thanos was rushed, between brolins voice, face acting, and the way he moved.... I felt the believed the guardians thanos was more dangerous.

Granted, the avengers thanos didn't talk or anything, but the grin he made and that purple glow seemed cartoonish.

That grin and eye glow were bloody perfect.

Cartoonish? Imo everything I've seen of this new Thanos looks cartoonish and fake :lol

I didn't think of him. I was thinking Black Panther but I forgot about the Daredevil show. Could be a good guess.

I'll promise you one thing. He will not get a solo movie lead role. He might be in. Black Panther, but it won't be t'challa. I think luke cage tv show on netflix would be a good opportunity for him.

Seeing stills of GOTG Thanos and seeing him in motion are a bit different.

Civil War would never happen since MCU Tony would never take the pro reg side. Plus, Spidey and all the other characters played a big role so it wouldn't work. And IMO, Civil war may be the worst event Marvel has come up with, even more than Age of Ultron. Maybe Phase 7 or 8 if anything.

I certainly wouldn't say its the worst event. In terms of popularity I think it got a fair amount of attention even outside of the comic book world so I could see them doing it for the films.

As far as MCU Tony not going pro reg I can see it happening similar to how it happened in the comics with him being apposed to it at first and then kind of being tugged on an emotional level towards pro reg. After all that was kind of why he built Iron Man in the first film having been shown that he wasn't exactly doing great things for the world.

I certainly wouldn't say its the worst event. In terms of popularity I think it got a fair amount of attention even outside of the comic book world so I could see them doing it for the films.

As far as MCU Tony not going pro reg I can see it happening similar to how it happened in the comics with him being apposed to it at first and then kind of being tugged on an emotional level towards pro reg. After all that was kind of why he built Iron Man in the first film having been shown that he wasn't exactly doing great things for the world.

Personally. I don't think they will do WWH or Civil War. It's too risky to show two beloved characters (cap vs ironman, or ironman vs hulk) facing off and attempting to "end" one another. I just think it's too risky. I'd love for me to prove me wrong. But I am 99% sure they won't. The only avenger they dare ostracize will be hulk, only because they can play it out like a quasi moto story. A la hulk sending himself away or asking to be sent away after he accidentally hurts widow in a rage fueled bout after defeating ultron and realizes the true danger involved with being near him. (This is a guess, but damn that'd be good) :wink1:

I have no problem imagining MCU Stark taking the pro reg side.

I can see it too. Maybe have season two of shield introduce a super hero who identity is concealed, go 16 episodes with him good and randomly helping the team, last 4 he's not good. Have it end up being a b list villain. It doesn't sit well with tony. He comes up with the SHRA to prevent further discrepancies.

It could even be bigger scale like someone turning their back on the avengers. Black widow, the twins... Who knows.

Honestly, Honestly, I have a feeling that this movie is not going to be like the first one that was a fun one, for some odd reason this movie portrays a lot of dark moments in the film, just from hearing the teaser trailer I expect a lot of doom and gloom and not enough laughs, even hearing ultron being so dramatic about humanity set the tone for the rest of the movie, but who knows.

Honestly, Honestly, I have a feeling that this movie is not going to be like the first one that was a fun one, for some odd reason this movie portrays a lot of dark moments in the film, just from hearing the teaser trailer I expect a lot of doom and gloom and not enough laughs, even hearing ultron being so dramatic about humanity set the tone for the rest of the movie, but who knows.

I think their will be the same wise cracks from the gang. The beginning might have some comedy. But I'm personally glad it will be more serious. The first one seemed like mostly a light hearted tip toe through the first 80 minutes. I never felt that they were really in harms way. Like in the winter soldier, I worried for the main cast. Avengers, not so much.

I want to fear that the gang might not over come ultron. (Even though deep down we know they will... But at what cost?)

A lot of sequels are darker/more serious. SW:ESB, IJ:ToD, Godfather, Superman, etc. They are usually better than the first movie as well--so I hope it follows the trend.

I can see it too. Maybe have season two of shield introduce a super hero who identity is concealed, go 16 episodes with him good and randomly helping the team, last 4 he's not good. Have it end up being a b list villain. It doesn't sit well with tony. He comes up with the SHRA to prevent further discrepancies.

It could even be bigger scale like someone turning their back on the avengers. Black widow, the twins... Who knows.

Well I very much dislike AoS :lol and they haven't been using the show to promote any changes to the cinematic universe, more like the show has been reactive to what happens in the movies and not the other way around.

I like your second idea better.

Back