Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too crazy about Thanos, 1st guy looked better.

Gunn said he was a late addition so hopefully now he's finally cast they'll work on his cgi model more and improve it slightly. I dont get the complaints personally, he didn't look out of place or too cartoony imo. I just think the model could do with some refining and the costume could use more blue.

I don't even understand why Thanos had to be completely CGI. Brolin already has that Thanos jaw as it is. Just put him in some prosthetics and a muscle suit, shoot him on a green screen and they'd be good to go.

Gunn said he was a late addition so hopefully now he's finally cast they'll work on his cgi model more and improve it slightly. I dont get the complaints personally, he didn't look out of place or too cartoony imo. I just think the model could do with some refining and the costume could use more blue.

He looked bad, the face definitely looked out of place, have you ever seen the annoying orange? How they just superimpose a human face on top of something else? I thought it kinda looked like that.

That guy on your sig, he looked a lot better imo.

He looked bad, the face definitely looked out of place, have you ever seen the annoying orange? How they just superimpose a human face on top of something else? I thought it kinda looked like that.

That guy on your sig, he looked a lot better imo.

The first guy did look better I agree. But I still think this is good, but as with everything it can be improved.

I think I know what my problem with it is, his helmet is too high above his eyebrows, it needs to sit lower, right above his eyes.

The suit looks fantastic though.

Yeah, the practical helmet was much better than this one, I also dont like how this one gets wider at the base, I prefer the close fitting one from Avengers.

thanos-images-2.png

Comparison:

Last edited:
They will make it look better. But I preferred the Guardians one. Really thought he looked more royal and ancient.

Josh Brolin, another perfect casting by marvel. Congrats.

Heres a cool screen grab from The Winter Soldier, showing Scarlet Witches skills :lol I'll wrap it in spoiler tags just in case :wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, the first version of Thanos looked WAY better. I also think they should have kept the same guy. Give the small actors a freaking chance. Guy had the perfect face, proportions and voice for it.

attachment.php

tumblr_mayt28XdkT1r1fbqco2_500.jpg

Nah, the first version of Thanos looked WAY better. I also think they should have kept the same guy. Give the small actors a freaking chance. Guy had the perfect face, proportions and voice for it.

attachment.php

tumblr_mayt28XdkT1r1fbqco2_500.jpg

he does look better

Back