Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the serious undertone that an avenger might die in the MCU in the near future, but the question is who.

I think Cap dying and then it leading to it's aftermath and Rebirth for Cap 3 would work perfectly. Plus it'll show just how bad, symbolically and literally, his Shield breaking will be.

I think Cap dying and then it leading to it's aftermath and Rebirth for Cap 3 would work perfectly. Plus it'll show just how bad, symbolically and literally, his Shield breaking will be.

It is a bit obvious, just look at the contracts the actors have for each movie, Sebastian Stan signed up for nine marvel movies, but we all know that does not mean anything.

I honestly thought thanos in gotg was good, it shows he is patient and waits, in the aftermath of the avengers he liked the challenge of humans coming at him and smiles, and in the gotg he was calm and that actually shows good leadership, he doesn't blow up at the slightest things that would have pissed off a regular bad guy, the voice is perfect for him, I understand all actors are having the same to go through motion capture for their character to match their voice but even then I know marvel are holding him back until he finally is able to show off his great might and power

The thing that bothers me is the fact that all the infinity stones have to come together at one point and you know what, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOT TOYS VERSION OF THEM in the gauntlet

So with Evans wanting to take some time off, maybe they'll kill cap in AoU so that in Cap3 Bucky can become the cap?

I'd say its possible
Untitled-1.jpg

It is a bit obvious, just look at the contracts the actors have for each movie, Sebastian Stan signed up for nine marvel movies, but we all know that does not mean anything.

I honestly thought thanos in gotg was good, it shows he is patient and waits, in the aftermath of the avengers he liked the challenge of humans coming at him and smiles, and in the gotg he was calm and that actually shows good leadership, he doesn't blow up at the slightest things that would have pissed off a regular bad guy, the voice is perfect for him, I understand all actors are having the same to go through motion capture for their character to match their voice but even then I know marvel are holding him back until he finally is able to show off his great might and power

The thing that bothers me is the fact that all the infinity stones have to come together at one point and you know what, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOT TOYS VERSION OF THEM in the gauntlet

Great post man, I agree about Thanos.

Chris Evans denied the report that he wanted to step away from being captain america. FYI.

Oh so he doesn't want to quit acting? That's good to hear, Rogers Cap is the best Cap.

Yeah. He did an interview about it saying he loves the role and would love to continue it. But in his spare time, he also wants to try his hand in directing again.

I'd rather see a Bucky Cap now. I enjoy the Roger cap, but he also doesn't sound too enthused by it. Sebastian Stan sounds hella stoked about being in 9 films!

People keep saying that about so many actors. I've seen him get super excited in interviews. I think a lot of people don't understand how exhausting prerelease press tours are.

People keep saying that about so many actors. I've seen him get super excited in interviews. I think a lot of people don't understand how exhausting prerelease press tours are.

Yeah but did you ever read about his casting story? Took months, and finally he said sure. He said he absolutely hated being on FF and all that jazz. I figure he changed because it was different between Fox or Marvel. But still. I'm sure it is, and I don't disagree, but if you absolutely hate a majority of it, just ditch it. I mean he is an actor, has been offered many roles, and as he says; directing is his new route.'

But none the less I still think he is phenomenal for the role!

I really liked Snowpiercer as a whole aside from the ending. Loved how simple the plot was too in general. Just get to the front of the train. Seeing what awaited them in every car was exciting. Specially all the axe men and the car with Allison Pill.

Cap ain't going to die. He still has to go up against Red Skull one last time.

Just finished watching the blacklist season 1. Spader as Ultron is gonna be perfect, that series made me a huge fan of Spader and now I can't wait for season 2.

I am in the camp that enjoyed Thanos just sitting back and calling Ronan a boy. He wasn't remotely phased or fearful. Thats just hardcore.

I just hope that we learn what he did when Ronan threatened to come after him. If that's left untold then it'll make thanos seem weak for not doing something about it

Back