Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOTG does not have anything avengers, just ran into a friend who saw it early and told me the post credits is something else, I could tell you guys but don't know if it would make sense now since it's related to the movie.

GOTG does not have anything avengers, just ran into a friend who saw it early and told me the post credits is something else, I could tell you guys but don't know if it would make sense now since it's related to the movie.

Just 1 credits scene then?

I'm not too keen on the uniforms this time. I'll just post the link in case someone has already posted these pics. I don't want to go through the thread....

https://www.cinemablend.com/The-Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-6059.html#images

Agreed, and talked about before...Thor, Cap, and Black Widow are WAAAAAY overdesigned, and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look like something out of Old Navy. The only new costume I really like is Hawkeye's new jacket getup, but it's really only a longsleeve version of his old costume.

46pMBXR.jpg

Agreed, and talked about before...Thor, Cap, and Black Widow are WAAAAAY overdesigned, and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look like something out of Old Navy. The only new costume I really like is Hawkeye's new jacket getup, but it's really only a longsleeve version of his old costume.

yeah Capt's new suit is kind of goofy

I love Cap's new suit. It retains the awesome Stealth suit design from TWS, while sporting Cap's classic colors. Outside of the original IM1 design, this movie might also feature my favorite suit for Tony. The MK XLII design with the classic color scheme. I'd say that, design wise, it's my favorite movie thus far, but the fact that Whedon's gone back to soccer mom Widow after the awesome TWS version robs it of that title.

I would like to see Thor using his helmet during battle....at least once. That's always been part of the look of the character and it's iconic. Is the helmet sillier than the hammer, Loki's helmet or Nick Fury using an eye patch and dressing like a Matrix character?

It would help hide those awful weaves he keeps getting stuck with. :lol

The only way to get the helmet on is to CGI it since no action scenes with the real thing would be allowed.

Back