Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here just waiting, i think this is the AOS panel now. I think they're editing out the live footages but it'll be on soon enough

First footage is being shown now. They actually did film a scene where they all try to lift mjolnir.

Hulkbuster armor confirmed to be incredibly awesome, as is Ultron in full armor.

Avengers: Age of Ultron: Part 2

• Downey says this is the longest row of talent he's ever been a part of and that he becomes a little less significant with each addition. It's fine, though, he says, because everyone else is so very talented
  • Ruffalo says, "They don't treat me like this at home." He says that people don't even know who he is outside of the Hulk. When he walks down the street, people just go, "Hey, Hulk!"
  • Smulders said she had no idea that Maria Hill would continue on.
  • Jackson is saying he's finally got the eyepatch down. He can act without bumping into things.
  • As CS may have mentioned, there's a good chance they'll film this panel and post it online sans the footage.
  • Evans is saying that he doesn't stand a chance of staying in great a shape as Hemsworth.

Btg3L2sCYAAW9K9.jpg

• Evan says that Cap is finally up to speed with the world, but now he's looking for a place to belong. With SHIELD being gone, The Avengers are all he really has.
  • Taylor-Johnson says that doing the Avengers is so interesting because of all the character dynamics. He was so impress with Whedon on the first film as far as giving everyone their moment but also having them function as a team
  • Spader is at Comic-Con for the second time. His first was last year for THE BLACKLIST. Says he plays a 8 foot robot.
  • Olsen says she was really intimidated by the high pedigree of the cast. Elizabeth Olsen just got boo'ed for using the word "mutant". "There's Mutan--" she started, "Mutated people"

Age of Ultron Footage Shown:

It's the Avengers, hanging out together. They're out of costumes and all trying to lift Thor's hammer. Tony can't do it. He tries again with an Iron Man hand. Still can't. Even with War Machine's help, he can't. Neither can Banner but Cap moves it a little!

A big noise distracts them. It's an old suit, moving like a zombie, entering the room. It's Ultron! "There's only one path to peace," he says, "Your extinction!"

A montage of scenes. Black Widow in her new suit with blue lining. Banner in a straightjacket? Tanks fighting in the snow.

"It's the end," says Stark. "The end of the path I started us on."
"Nothing lasts forever," says Widow

Hulkbuster armor! Going to-to-toe with the Hulk!

"Look," says Ultron, seemingly in his finished form, "No string on me"

Tony in what looks like a wasteland. All the Avengers are lying, bruised and beaten before him. End of Footage.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Panel: Part 3

Josh Brolin has just entered! He's wearing the Infinity Gauntlet!

Btg7N0yCcAEOJqV.jpg

First footage is being shown now. They actually did film a scene where they all try to lift mjolnir.

Hulkbuster armor confirmed to be incredibly awesome, as is Ultron in full armor.

Yup. And apparently Cap was the only one who was able to movie it a little. :clap

It's ok... it's ok. I don't have to see it now. This is the Avengers panel all over again... soon the full trailer will be release and I won't have to scour the web for "crumbs" of footage.

Avengers: Age of Ultron: Part 2

• Downey says this is the longest row of talent he's ever been a part of and that he becomes a little less significant with each addition. It's fine, though, he says, because everyone else is so very talented
  • Ruffalo says, "They don't treat me like this at home." He says that people don't even know who he is outside of the Hulk. When he walks down the street, people just go, "Hey, Hulk!"
  • Smulders said she had no idea that Maria Hill would continue on.
  • Jackson is saying he's finally got the eyepatch down. He can act without bumping into things.
  • As CS may have mentioned, there's a good chance they'll film this panel and post it online sans the footage.
  • Evans is saying that he doesn't stand a chance of staying in great a shape as Hemsworth.

Btg3L2sCYAAW9K9.jpg

• Evan says that Cap is finally up to speed with the world, but now he's looking for a place to belong. With SHIELD being gone, The Avengers are all he really has.
  • Taylor-Johnson says that doing the Avengers is so interesting because of all the character dynamics. He was so impress with Whedon on the first film as far as giving everyone their moment but also having them function as a team
  • Spader is at Comic-Con for the second time. His first was last year for THE BLACKLIST. Says he plays a 8 foot robot.
  • Olsen says she was really intimidated by the high pedigree of the cast. Elizabeth Olsen just got boo'ed for using the word "mutant". "There's Mutan--" she started, "Mutated people"

Age of Ultron Footage Shown:

It's the Avengers, hanging out together. They're out of costumes and all trying to lift Thor's hammer. Tony can't do it. He tries again with an Iron Man hand. Still can't. Even with War Machine's help, he can't. Neither can Banner but Cap moves it a little!

A big noise distracts them. It's an old suit, moving like a zombie, entering the room. It's Ultron! "There's only one path to peace," he says, "Your extinction!"

A montage of scenes. Black Widow in her new suit with blue lining. Banner in a straightjacket? Tanks fighting in the snow.

"It's the end," says Stark. "The end of the path I started us on."
"Nothing lasts forever," says Widow

Hulkbuster armor! Going to-to-toe with the Hulk!

"Look," says Ultron, seemingly in his finished form, "No string on me"

Tony in what looks like a wasteland. All the Avengers are lying, bruised and beaten before him. End of Footage.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Panel: Part 3

Josh Brolin has just entered! He's wearing the Infinity Gauntlet!

Btg7N0yCcAEOJqV.jpg

Thanks for the info! :hi5: :duff

Well the Batman vs Superman footage was leaked. I'm sure the Avengers 2 and Ant-Man footage will make it's way online.

May 5,2017.It's my guess. Kevin Feige said that they are trying to do Sequel,New,Sequel,New,...

Back