Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just going to say. People are losing their **** about the Batman/Superman teaser, imagine what Marvel has in store over at hall H. :lol

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY GOT!

That Batman teaser was pretty sweet though. I can't deny that.

All the Hype. I can't take it. If they keep making awesome stuff I might just... I might just, ahhhhhhhh

Marvel LIVE is saying the panel footage MIGHT be on their site tonight or tomorrow

They have their other panels available (like Agents of SHIELD and the animation one) online but cut the movie/tv footage out of them before posting them.

All I see is a Marvel costume contest. Some cool costumes tho. Take note of that chick in Rescue armor, Marvel.

Key notes from the panel going on now:

Ant-Man:

• Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas have taken the stage and Feige just said "both of the Ant-Men"
  • Just confirmed that Corey Stoll is playing Darren Cross aka Yellowjacket!
  • Evangeline Lilly is Hope Van Dyne! The daughter of Hank Pym!
  • Douglas confirms that there's a heist and that he's mentoring Rudd to take over as Ant-Man
  • Douglas says that Corey's Darren Cross has taken the company in an evil direction so he recruits Rudd to be the new Ant-Man. Stoll is Douglas' business partner and he takes the company Pym runs in "a different direction"
  • Stoll WILL become Yellowjacket in the film, Feige confirms
  • Evangeline Lilly says she doesn't have the script yet

New Ant-Man Footage Description:
The footage begins as a shot moves through a lab. We see beakers filled with colored liquids and a glass cage with an anthill inside. Pym tells Lang that he wants him to be Ant-Man because he's a regular guy. Rudd is terrified. "Geez Lang," says Pym, "You'd think someone only shrunk your balls." It cuts to a rooftop. Ant-Man is there, tiny. It looks like he's being pursued by full-size people. An Ant lands and Lang climbs on his back, still terrified. Pym talks to Lang through the helmet, guiding him. It looks like the helmet is damaged and Lang is having some trouble. It looks like he's inside a computer maybe. Pym tells him to run and he jumps off a huge ledge. A flying Ant catches him as he falls and the logo comes up!

Panel moving on to Avengers: Age of Ultron. Will do another post as it progresses.

Avengers: Age of Ultron: Part 1

Robert is the first to enter with a suitcase in hand. He opens the case and chucks a lot of roses onto the audience.

Btg0zC3CcAAGaHp.jpg

Everybody is here, including Paul Bettany who is playing Vision and James Spader who is playing Ultron. Scarlett is sitting this year out due to her recent baby.

Btg1jHhCYAAJOcv.jpg

When asked if there's anything he'd like to see Thor do, Hemsworth said, "Turn him into a woman!"

Chris Hemsworth likes the idea of Thor as a woman. #MarvelSDCC "I think it could be my Oscar," he jokes.

Back