Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once its not Phantom menace style shut offs, I'm good, with the added muscle power of the extra Avengers they should have to destroy each and every drone

Especially with Wanda, Pietro, and Vision. Hell, Wanda can just bring Ultron and his drones out of existence with only a thought but I doubt she knows how to alter reality to that degree yet.

Also, did anyone notice in the post credits scene of TWS, not only does she smash the blocks together, but she starts making spikes out of the ends of the blocks with the wood? I only noticed it when watching it in a slo mo gif. Hope they really do cool things with her reality warping though. Or even if they deal with her mental instability.

Especially with Wanda, Pietro, and Vision. Hell, Wanda can just bring Ultron and his drones out of existence with only a thought but I doubt she knows how to alter reality to that degree yet.

Also, did anyone notice in the post credits scene of TWS, not only does she smash the blocks together, but she starts making spikes out of the ends of the blocks with the wood? I only noticed it when watching it in a slo mo gif. Hope they really do cool things with her reality warping though. Or even if they deal with her mental instability.

i didnt catch that, I'll check it out on the bluray

And finished!

2sb7fyb.png

Will the real Ultron please stand up!?

Cool to see Hawkeye's arrows in some of them (like the one grappling Hulk from behind). Though I'm surprised his arrows would go through their shell.

Looks great! Thors arm looks a little off but otherwise great.

Bring on the big news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the real Ultron please stand up!?

Cool to see Hawkeye's arrows in some of them (like the one grappling Hulk from behind). Though I'm surprised his arrows would go through their shell.

You're kidding right? He has blue energy exploding arrows and grappling hook arrows you think Armor piercing is hard to imagine?!

I was just going to say. People are losing their **** about the Batman/Superman teaser, imagine what Marvel has in store over at hall H. :lol

Back