Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to underscore how low some of these Attakus statues have fallen, I got the Han Solo above and this Obi-wan Kenobi for $51 and $52, respectively. It's true that they're not nearly as impressive as some of the other Attakus statues, but they're not terrible either. They look pretty good from a distance when mixed in with the other statues. It's too bad that so many of the human likenesses in this line are off, since the sculpting on the outfits/bodies is quite well done.

attakus_ben1.jpg

attakus_ben2.jpg

attakus_ben3.jpg

Got the Attakus Emperor today. I bought him from BBTS a few weeks ago but had him sitting in my Pile of Loot thinking that I might find something else to ship with him. I finally decided to go ahead and have him shipped. I'm actually pretty impressed. He's quite large and very heavy. As usual, the face is the weak point -- particularly the paint around the eyes. But still, pretty nice and not expensive.

attakus_emperor1.jpg
attakus_emperor2.jpg

attakus_emperor3.jpg

attakus_emperor4.jpg

attakus_emperor5.jpg

Speaking of cheap Attakus statues, I notice that a Boba Fett is ending on ebay soon and it's only up to $105. Maybe a chance for someone...

yeah the faces are.... not todays standard..

not sure what you mean, the only thing that is off is the likeness. The paint and sculpting are amazing, the way they sculpted/painted his robe, it is what highend collectible quality should be. Compared to those crap sideshow chinese junk.

too bad attakus has been pretty much abandoned by a lot of collectors due to their complete lack of marketing skills, and insistence on doing their own take on human likeness

I think their prices and the lack of recent releases have a lot to do with the current downturn as well. But on the bright side, it has let me get a lot of statues that I definitely wouldn't have bought at normal price.

yeah the faces are.... not todays standard..

So very true. You can get a far better likeness and better representation from Sideshow, but back in the day, these were highend. And while these may not be up to todays standards like we get from SS, I look at mine and see that they still capture the spirit of the character.

Got the Attakus Emperor today. I bought him from BBTS a few weeks ago but had him sitting in my Pile of Loot thinking that I might find something else to ship with him. I finally decided to go ahead and have him shipped. I'm actually pretty impressed. He's quite large and very heavy. As usual, the face is the weak point -- particularly the paint around the eyes. But still, pretty nice and not expensive.

attakus_emperor1.jpg
attakus_emperor2.jpg

attakus_emperor3.jpg

attakus_emperor4.jpg

attakus_emperor5.jpg

Speaking of cheap Attakus statues, I notice that a Boba Fett is ending on ebay soon and it's only up to $105. Maybe a chance for someone...

Congratulations! I almost sold mine when I upgraded to the Sideshow Palpatine PF. Ended up keeping it as it was one of my first statues.

Last edited:
I bought an X-wing Luke statue recently and was surprised when it arrived without the box or COA. I checked the ebay listing and it's true that there was no mention of the box at all, but they did mention a microscopic flaw in the paint so I had just assumed that it would come with the box. Am I wrong to be upset about this? I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had known. The seller doesn't seem to think they did anything wrong and isn't willing to give a partial refund or anything, but I've always considered the box to be part of the statue, unless mentioned otherwise. They have several other Attakus statues listed the same way, and I feel like people are going to be upset when they receive their statue without the box. (EDIT: They have now added a disclaimer about the other statues not having the box.)

Last edited:
^I always ask if the piece I'm interested in come with everything including Styrofoam. You would be surprised how many people don't ask this and assume it comes complete.

I would be pissed. I can deal with no COA, but the box is a must have. I would file a claim with ebay unless the seller agreed to a partial refund.

Yeah, I don't know. Technically they didn't say that it came with one, so I don't know if I have grounds for a claim, but I am annoyed by it -- especially since the seller seemed unrepentant. I guess it's taught me to never make assumptions in cases like this.

In any case, here is the statue. It's not bad, but I'm not thrilled with it. The face is the worst of all of the Attakus statues I have, with the possible exception of Leia.

attakus_xwing_luke1.jpg
attakus_xwing_luke2.jpg

attakus_xwing_luke3.jpg

it really makes me angry attakus couldnt do human face correctly. Because such good quality paint..completely wasted.

i dont have any attakus statue with human face now, but all of their other pieces are pure win. The paint quality is just off the charts.

I thought I'd resurrect this thread with a couple of my recent additions.

The first is the Tie Fighter Pilot. Not a lot to say about it, but it's nice.

attakus_tie_pilot2.jpg

attakus_tie_pilot3.jpg
attakus_tie_pilot4.jpg

I also got a Jedi Luke statue with a broken lightsaber for a good price -- only $60. I've been looking for one of these for quite some time since I thought it would go nicely with my other Jabba's palace statues, but Attakus's human likenesses aren't great so I didn't want to spend much on him. I had to drill holes in each part of the broken saber and insert a metal rod (i.e. a piece of a paper clip) to reinforce it since glue alone wouldn't hold. But it looks pretty good now. And the statue is actually pretty decent in person. Little resemblance to Mark Hamill, but it's clearly "Luke" and it goes nicely with my other statues. I think I've got all the ones that could fit in a Jabba's palace display, which is lucky since I have no more room where I have them displayed. (I suppose you could include the jawa, but he's holding a gun which seemed inappropriate to me.)

attakus_jedi_luke2.jpg
attakus_jedi_luke1.jpg
attakus_jedi_luke3.jpg

attakus_jedi_luke4.jpg

I think Bib and R2 are the best looking ..but I dont own not one

I know you'll all stone me, but the Attakus humans are terrible and massively dated.

Sorry :wave

Back