Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Attakus Probe Droid is VERY fragile and many arrived with broken parts. IIRC Sanjai got 3 Probots and each had one or more broken pieces. If you don't have the Sideshow 1/6 one, buy that instead, it is ore accurate and sturdier.

I would only buy the Attakus Probe Droid if I saw one in person, like at a comic con or local comic store, because of that very reason.
In the meantime, yes, I do have the SS Probe. Got the first one with the snow base. It really is one of Sideshows home run pieces :duff:

The first SSC Probe Droid is also the best, since it includes the snow base. Add also a clear pole and you are set.

Iy anybody does consider getting the Attakus Royal Guards be careful. The Force pikes are very fragile.

That is a lottttt of Sequel trilogy stuff.

And we know how well that product sells.

Seems they want to break their neck by going this direction, their statues were never top sellers, even though they are very nice (got 3 of them, the 1/5 ones).

One of the statues I was looking for finally arrived: Attakus 1/5 Sandtrooper Sergeant. A very cool and impressive statue, with a much better pose then the orange pauldron version, I got it from a German collector I met on FB. It's cool to compare the helmets of the Attakus Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper, and see the differences, the Stormie looks quite odd, even for a ROTJ inspired helmet, but the Sandtrooper looks pretty good considering Attakus was never too much into accuracy.

Attakus-Sandtrooper-Sergeant-statue-04.jpg

collection-display-131.jpg

One of the statues I was looking for finally arrived: Attakus 1/5 Sandtrooper Sergeant. A very cool and impressive statue, with a much better pose then the orange pauldron version, I got it from a German collector I met on FB. It's cool to compare the helmets of the Attakus Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper, and see the differences, the Stormie looks quite odd, even for a ROTJ inspired helmet, but the Sandtrooper looks pretty good considering Attakus was never too much into accuracy.

True that. I have a couple of the old Attakus pieces myself (Emp, Vader, HIC, ST and Yoda). Stylised somewhat, but still quite nice pieces.

True that. I have a couple of the old Attakus pieces myself (Emp, Vader, HIC, ST and Yoda). Stylised somewhat, but still quite nice pieces.

If I had enough space and money I would have had 2 dioramas, first with with 8-10 Stormies, 4-6 TIE Pilots, 2-4 Royal Guards, 2 Probe Droids, all in two parallel rows and then Vader 1 and Emperor in the back, and the second dio with Vader 2 and the 2 Sandtroopers.

Back