Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you'll all stone me, but the Attakus humans are terrible and massively dated.

Sorry :wave

They are, Palpatine looks like Pizza the Hutt LOL. And the armored statues look on par with Sideshow regarding accuracy :slap:). But still they are neat.:exactly: Though never got interested in getting any other 1:5 Attakus except the two I already have.

I see it as an "evolution" in collecting. I still love all of my attakus statues, human and otherwise. I really wish they continued their 1/5 line.

blast from the past! i finally found this little guy at a reasonable price after almost 2 years of searching :yess: still the best yoda statue imo.

Got almost all the characters i wanted now, well except a decent set of droids

starwarc2.jpg

starwarc3.jpg

starwarc1.jpg

Yes that's a great statue.... this one still eludes me unless I pay through the nose for it

Very nice score!!!!

I have one of the attakus stormtroopers , never been on display , boxed with certificate . I am selling it on eBay . Can anyone tell me how much they go for now as I don't want to let it go for next to nothing

I have one of the attakus stormtroopers , never been on display , boxed with certificate . I am selling it on eBay . Can anyone tell me how much they go for now as I don't want to let it go for next to nothing

Are you in North America? I might be interested.

Got the Attakus Emperor today. I bought him from BBTS a few weeks ago but had him sitting in my Pile of Loot thinking that I might find something else to ship with him. I finally decided to go ahead and have him shipped. I'm actually pretty impressed. He's quite large and very heavy. As usual, the face is the weak point -- particularly the paint around the eyes. But still, pretty nice and not expensive.

attakus_emperor1.jpg
attakus_emperor2.jpg

attakus_emperor3.jpg

attakus_emperor4.jpg

attakus_emperor5.jpg

Speaking of cheap Attakus statues, I notice that a Boba Fett is ending on ebay soon and it's only up to $105. Maybe a chance for someone...

what scale is this and is he removable from the chair? I was JW if I could use it for say Admiral Thrawn 1/6?

Thanks for the heads up, really cool site, I was 99% done with the purchase when I noticed the $110 shipping rate to Canada through UPS, brutal! That won't include the $100 in a UPS brokerage fees also lol

Is it just UPS that is like this? I know its brutal, bought $55 in books and had to pay $38 at my door when it arrived.

One of the Stormtrooper items I was still missing from my collection - Attakus 1:10 shooting Stormie statue, obtained thanks to an old friend from France: :)

AttakusStormtrooperfigure12-tile1.jpg

With his brother:

AttakusStormtrooperfigure16.jpg

Back