Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after much back & forth, here's the final pick of attakus statues worthy of my limited shelf space. Just missing the stormtrooper to pair with the tie fighter pilot in the back left (pm me if you selling one).

obi wan is still questionable, i like how he & vader both do not have the weapon drawn but just looking at each other. However the scale seems off, Obiwan looks so tiny compared to vader even though they both suppose to be 1/5 scale. I know some dont like obiwan's face likeness, but i find it to be acceptable.

I can replace the obiwan with a vader 2 or a han solo+chewbeca pair. What you guys think? keep obiwan or swap?

attakus.jpg

Attakus armored characters and aliens look better. BTW what is that ball between Vader and Obi?

I can replace the obiwan with a vader 2 or a han solo+chewbeca pair. What you guys think? keep obiwan or swap?

attakus.jpg

I agree with the non likeness of Obi-Wan, I would swap for the Han/Chewie pair but those will take up more shelfspace.

they actually produce other scales as well, if you take into account the Metal collection as well as the Europe only statues that come with the magazine subscription.
Yeah, I'd momentarily forgotten about the $7K Millenium Falcon-in-the-Death Star-hanger-with-metal-4"-figures, which is sily because you can see a set of them in the top of the glass case on the right-hand side of the photo I published to illustrate the difference in 1:5 and 1:10. Silly, silly me.

(BTW: If anyone that reads this owns any approximately 1:10 scale Star Wars collectibles, please please check out this thread; I have questions about compatibility of relative scale between different companies' 1:10 products; I don't know if an of those manufacturers are "the Medicoms of the 1:10 world)[/i]

Last edited:
I thought I would add some shots of my Attakus statues (all more or less Jabba-related). I like them a lot, and they're mostly not that expensive, relatively speaking. I still would like to get Boba Fett and R2-D2, and maybe Jedi Luke.

The main issue I have is that the Jabba statue is so huge (especially with his hooka and railing) that he won't fit on most shelves, so I can't display him with my other statues.

attakus_statues1.jpg

attakus_statues2.jpg

attakus_statues3.jpg
attakus_statues4.jpg
attakus_statues5.jpg
attakus_statues6.jpg
attakus_statues7.jpg

amazing pieces, the jabba set is definitely one of the best out there even with the leia not having 100% likeness. You need a pax shelf to fit the jabba set + all his gangs around it, will look even better!

here's my final layout of the star wars shelf, took out the obiwan, and still missing a stormtrooper.

ps yes there are other scales but they are not really worth mentioning, 1/5 is where it's at.

pax4.jpg

It's done!!!!!

I have obtained my last piece - the stormtrooper thus completing my attakus collection.

This has been one rough ride, went through 3x vaderII until i found a flawless paint with no ruboffs, and 2x vaderI & a cape repaint all the way to florida & back to reach perfection. Bought about 80% of the attakus sw statues to finally realize what i really wanted to display (many of the ones in storage will be going on sale soon)

The vaderII should not be on display, it detracts from the overall setting but i dont have the heart to put him back in the box after going through so much trouble finding a good one. So he gets to hang out in the background.

So happy, now i can finally move on to collecting & returning sideshow statues with crappy paint & broken limbs.

Final setup!! (for real this time :lol )

pax11.jpg

thanks man! i could swore you got one already from reading one of your old posts. Must mixed up the name :slap

Got these today from a fellow freak. I was only actively looking for the Fett (who will join my Jabba display), but I couldn't pass up a good deal on Vader and the Stormtrooper.

attakus_vader_fett_stormy.jpg

attakus_vader1.jpg

attakus_vader2.jpg

attakus_fett1.jpg

attakus_fett2.jpg

attakus_stormy1.jpg

attakus_stormy2.jpg

the vader is so nice...

I also like Bib.. very underrated I think.. he looks very good IMO

$800, actually. It was kind of an unexpected thing, but I don't think I'll ever be able to find them that cheap again so I jumped on it.

that's INSANE, i paid that much for the vader alone :) congrats!

Get a sandtrooper to flank the other side of vader, those are going pretty cheap lately.

Back