Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I have Jabba, Salacious crumb with hookah pipe, Princess Leia, Oola, Bib fortuna, Han in carbonite, C3-po, R2-d2, 2 X Gamorean guards, Jawa, Ewok, 2 X Royal guards and Emperor palpatine. I would like Vader but everyone lists for near on £1000, though they never seem to sell. Tusken raider and General grievous are others I like to get along with the Pobe droid which I'm yet to see up for sale since I been buying attakus pieces.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/star-wars-tusken-raider-cold-cast-statue-sculpture-not-mint/nmacc135

Good price on this one and LAST one they have in stock. You see the photos of my Tusken on this thread, a most impressive piece in person and worth owning!

I'm not fussed on the 1/10 scale. I only collect the 1/5. Shame they stopped.

Agree, I don't care for the 1/10 scale at all either even though they did some great characters I wish would of been done in 1/5 scale. i would avoid the Probe Droid and Grievous BTW. I have heard every Grievous has damage in some form or another. Ditto for the Probe Droid.

I agree. I first saw them when I lived out west at my LCS in 2002, when AOTC was out in theaters. I had never seen SW statues before of that quality and more importantly in that scale. I used to just stare at the window display all the time back then LOL.

I didn't think they was doing 1/5 scale again though you can live in hope. Maul doesn't look too bad I guess but Kylo ren doesn't look right at all.

I just can't wait to see their Vader v3. Even though it is only 1/10 scale, I am still looking forward to it.

I was recently able to get Attakus 1/5 Darth Vader 1 for close to original MSRP from an EU collector. I wanted this statue for years, but the prices were too high to be happy with them. So my patience was rewarded in the end :)

Attakus-Darth-Vader-statue-20.jpg

Attakus-Darth-Vader-TIE-Pilot-Stormtrooper-statues-01.jpg

Attakus-comparison-Darth-Vader-statue-figure.jpg

Congratulations. I managed to get the 1/5 scale Vader v1 about 10 months ago for a great price too. It's a great piece.

I might look for the white pauldron Sandtrooper some day. The squad leader with the orange pauldron looks like he is dancing, so it's most likely a no-no for me, unless I get it for a crazy low price. After that, depending on the display space left, I could look for the Royal Guard.

Are these 1/5 or the new 1/10? They look like 1/5 but not 100% sure. What were the prices for them?

Are these 1/5 or the new 1/10? They look like 1/5 but not 100% sure. What were the prices for them?

They were mostly the 1/5 scale with the exception of the Sandtrooper pic which are the 1/10. The larger were around 280-300 euros. I do not remember the prices for the small.

I've got the Vader v1, Yoda, & Boba Fett in 1/5.
I really like their Tusken, Wicket, Royal Guard, R2, & Probe Droid. If I came across any of these (in 1/5) for a good price, I'd pick them up.

Back