Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the 1/10 ones that are clones of the 1/5. I'm getting Stormie and Vader. But not sure what is going with all these rehashes at SSC and Attakus.

While I'm not interested in these, they will be a good collectors' starter series for those who are joining the hobby. Or for those with limited display space and/or budget. I might started gifting these to my friends to get them into collecting :devil

I really like some of their 1:5 scale statues, and if they had offered 1:4 scale, then that would address Sideshow's void or lack of selection issue.

The problem with these is that they're the same scale as the Kotobukiya ArtFX+ statues, and for the most part Koto's statues look better and more screen-accurate. The only one of these Attakus pieces that interests me is Palpatine since Koto has yet to tackle him.

I was thinking about the Emperor from this small Attakus line to have it displayed next to my 1:1 Elm-Studios/Cyberman Emperor bust, but not sure there is enough display space for it. After someone gets it I need to find out the dimensions of this statue - especially the round/oval base

No chance for me to get the 1/10 Emperor, despite it looking very cool. I have Iron Studios Vader next to Elm-Studios 1:1 Emperor bust, no place for the Attakus one anymore. I would like to get the 1/10 Probot, but the 1/5 was crazy fragile and quite inaccurate. In 1/10 I think it is even more fragile.

I love the 1/5 Probe Droid I ordered it in 2007 when I first noticed it up. Other than this 1/10 can't imagine anyone makes another one in polystone.

image.jpg

Always wanted to do this scene. I now have everything for it bar the hookah pipe which I'm on the lookout for. I also have r2-d2, jawa, Ewok, palpatine and Royal guard. Probe droid is another I like to get.

I love the 1/5 Probe Droid I ordered it in 2007 when I first noticed it up. Other than this 1/10 can't imagine anyone makes another one in polystone.

No need to, the Sideshow Probot is one of the most accurate pieces out there, superb collectible, highly recommended. It is fragile but nowhere near the Attakus one. The reason I didn't get the Attakus even when I got a good deal for the resin one

Anyone have any thoughts on the Tusken Raider 1/5 scale? I have seen photos and it seems like a pretty decent piece. I went through this entire thread and will admit outside of the Vader, Tusken and Boba Fett (which I think are all excellent) I don't really like these all that much except for that they are 1/5 scale.

However, outside of the troopers and Vader/Fett the Tusken Raiders are one my favorite SW designs and are very close to what McQuarrie originally did in his concept art. I don't want a PF doll from SS, and since I only collect polystone I was hoping to pick this Tusken up. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated!

Lastly, I remember seeing these statues in person when they came out 17 years ago in California at a comic store and I really only liked the same ones then that I do now LOL.

I have it. it is fantastic...also very, very heavy.

Awesome, thank you for the information! Do you happen to have any photos you wouldn't mind sharing? I'm also glad to hear they have some weight to them as well.

I'll probably be getting the Vader 1/5 from this line at some point too (V1 or V2) as I have been wanting a nice 1/5 regular Vader. But that will require some waiting as I know they run pretty high still.

How is that possible? Are they reissuing them?

I have been (told, so don't quote me) that possibly they never sold the initial numbers alloted (1500 for example) for some characters so they are now releasing what is left. Hence why we don't see Vader, Boba Fett, etc.

I'll admit 16 years after the fact that seems...odd to be doing it now. So I would assume these are reissues but honestly I have no clue.

Looks great and one of the attakus statues I would get, just prices seem very high for this darth Vader. Just have to wait. Just managed to get another gamorrean guard so I now have everything for the jabba environment.

Looks great and one of the attakus statues I would get, just prices seem very high for this darth Vader. Just have to wait. Just managed to get another gamorrean guard so I now have everything for the jabba environment.

my pride and joy : )

Attachments

• th_IMG_5112Large.jpg
    th_IMG_5112Large.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 113
That Vader is a winner, no question! What a great piece :). I feel Vader, Tusken Raider, Jawa and Boba Fett are the best pieces in the line. Jango Fett and Commander Cody seem solid as well.

So far I have Jabba, Salacious crumb with hookah pipe, Princess Leia, Oola, Bib fortuna, Han in carbonite, C3-po, R2-d2, 2 X Gamorean guards, Jawa, Ewok, 2 X Royal guards and Emperor palpatine. I would like Vader but everyone lists for near on £1000, though they never seem to sell. Tusken raider and General grievous are others I like to get along with the Pobe droid which I'm yet to see up for sale since I been buying attakus pieces.

Back