Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be keeping an eye out for something to flank Vader. I don't have much hope of finding another stormtrooper at a decent price, although you never know.

I seem to be having good luck with Attakus recently. A little after getting these, I found that BBTS had an Attakus Emperor for only $120, so I bought that as well. (I'm going to leave it in my "pile of loot" for a while though -- my wife is already a little annoyed by my getting these three :lol). I know it's not as popular as the armored pieces, but I think it looks fairly good.

I'll be keeping an eye out for something to flank Vader. I don't have much hope of finding another stormtrooper at a decent price, although you never know.

I seem to be having good luck with Attakus recently. A little after getting these, I found that BBTS had an Attakus Emperor for only $120, so I bought that as well. (I'm going to leave it in my "pile of loot" for a while though -- my wife is already a little annoyed by my getting these three :lol). I know it's not as popular as the armored pieces, but I think it looks fairly good.

yeah most of attakus pieces are really going at a bargain because the company doesnt know how to market/communicate out of a paperbag. It's a shame because their products are very high quality with real metal weapons and made in france painted inhouse by artists not some cheap chinese factory.

I remember about 6 years ago.. Attakus were freaking expensive.. they lost value a lot since they stopped promoting their products and SS took over.. :(

Picked up this guy, the quality of this brand is simply amazing - all sculpted. Although i am glad i was able to buy it for pennies on the dollar, it is kind sad that such well made pieces are not being appreciated. If this had a sideshow brand on it it would $400+

really need a bigger shelf.

attakusdisplay1.jpg

attakusdisplay2.jpg

attakusdisplay3.jpg

Picked up this guy, the quality of this brand is simply amazing - all sculpted. Although i am glad i was able to buy it for pennies on the dollar, it is kind sad that such well made pieces are not being appreciated. If this had a sideshow brand on it it would $400+

really need a bigger shelf.

attakusdisplay1.jpg

attakusdisplay2.jpg

attakusdisplay3.jpg

Congrats on the Royal Guard... Looks really nice. Wish Attakus would push through a Biker Scout at some point. :yess:

Got these today from a fellow freak. I was only actively looking for the Fett (who will join my Jabba display), but I couldn't pass up a good deal on Vader and the Stormtrooper.

attakus_vader_fett_stormy.jpg

Awesome score....:drool

Can you guys tell me if the Attakus statues are firm on the base or can you take them off the base ?

Can you guys tell me if the Attakus statues are firm on the base or can you take them off the base ?

with the exception of a few weapons, it's 1 piece (not removable from base) and very heavy. I think they could be solid..

There are a few exceptions like the Slave Leia and Salacious Crumb pieces. Both of mine are separate from the base (allowing you to place them in various locations near the Jabba statue). However, this may only be true of the Crumb that comes with the Hooka Pipe. Does the standalone statue also come off the base?

There are a few exceptions like the Slave Leia and Salacious Crumb pieces. Both of mine are separate from the base (allowing you to place them in various locations near the Jabba statue). However, this may only be true of the Crumb that comes with the Hooka Pipe. Does the standalone statue also come off the base?

Nope i have the standalone version (one of my favorite statue), it's 1 piece.

Wish they didnt ruin leia's likeness, it will look sick with the whole jabba setup.

very nice! if sideshow's version come out as good as those in term of paint quality i will be very happy.

wish attakus would make more star war statues instead of those strange european comic characters

Got these today from a fellow freak. I was only actively looking for the Fett (who will join my Jabba display), but I couldn't pass up a good deal on Vader and the Stormtrooper.

attakus_vader_fett_stormy.jpg

attakus_vader1.jpg

attakus_vader2.jpg

attakus_fett1.jpg

attakus_fett2.jpg

attakus_stormy1.jpg

attakus_stormy2.jpg

I just wanted to post that these statues were indeed mine. I am the one who sold these to him. They look great and I am glad you are enjoying them. I read some posts about what a great deal he got and all that. This is true but the fact is the value of these statues have decreased and I gaged prices on eBay to see what was actually selling for what prices. In the end I was happy to break almost even. Originally when I bought these years ago straight from France, I paid around $700 for all 3. Then there was a time where Vader alone was going for that and sometimes higher. However with SS and HT making high end 1/6 figures now, I think Attakus suffered a bit. I currently mostly collect 1/6 and these were taking up a lot of space so I felt it was time to let them go. I am happy that it went to a cool freak here who appreciates them. :clap

Thanks Joebizz. :)

Its definitely worth noting as you say that Attakus prices have gone down a lot in recent years and the potential audience has shrunk, so while it was a great deal, I don't think you have to feel like you gave them away or anything. I was happy though, since I wouldn't have bought those statues for any more than that.

Thanks Joebizz. :)

Its definitely worth noting as you say that Attakus prices have gone down a lot in recent years and the potential audience has shrunk, so while it was a great deal, I don't think you have to feel like you gave them away or anything. I was happy though, since I wouldn't have bought those statues for any more than that.

Oh absolutely. I never collect anything for the sake of profiting from it down the road anyway. It's nice if it happens but like a friend once told me. Collect things that you love so you don't mind if you get stuck with them. :lol That's a very true statement. I was happy to give someone a great deal that wants them rather then try to squeeze out a few hundred dollars more on eBay or wherever and possibly fail to sell them. In the end if it isn't an amount of money that is going to change my life, then it's not worth trying to be greedy about it. :)

Back