Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"THR reports that Assassin’s Creed is currently on track to lose between $75 – $100 million.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

98e6a092b459bc68ad9f0fa007486539.png

tumblr_mab9ntXCKC1r66u20o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying much. If it was called somthing else it'd probably wouldn't be as big.

Well...Capcom didn't want the live action movies to be copies of the games. Romero's script was too closely to the game so he got fired and Capcom didn't like his script either. :lol

Too bad Fassbender couldn't saved this mess of a movie. :lol I wonder if he'll return for a sequel or are they going to reboot it like they did with Hitman. :lol

tumblr_inline_mxvwnm509X1srco2f.gif

Last edited:
Tried to like the movie but jus couldn't. It was sloooooww and boring. Plus didn't make much sense at all. Visually it should've been awesome, but sadly it kinda wasn't.

What's so hard about damn video games and movies? The plot is laid out in front of you, the characters are written, the damn thing is pretty much already made. Copy and paste it onto film.

When they finally make a GTA flick it needs to be just like the game. When the protagonist goes to do something in the movie that must be done to advance the plot, he gets sidetracked and rampages for half and hour or so, long car chase, kills hundreds of cops and soldiers, then finishes the mission, gets a big payout. roll credits.

When they finally make a GTA flick it needs to be just like the game. When the protagonist goes to do something in the movie that must be done to advance the plot, he gets sidetracked and rampages for half and hour or so, long car chase, kills hundreds of cops and soldiers, then finishes the mission, gets a big payout. roll credits.

Could be like Fast and furious. Do a buch a silly car stunts

Let it die with a one and done. Resident Evil on the other hand needs the reboot.

I'm sure RE will get a reboot. Depending on what Capcom decides to do with RE.

I wonder if the new Tomb Raider will follow AC at the box office. :lol Or Uncharted and TLoU.

I wonder if the new Tomb Raider will follow AC at the box office. :lol Or Uncharted and TLoU.

I'm sure they will.

Just got back from seeing it, and it's by no means a bad movie.
It's not brilliant either, but works well on entertainment value.

Ugh the last of us really doesn't need a movie.

TLOU needs a 10 part HBO miniseries. A movie would only dilute the **** out of it. The game setting was perfect for its longform storytelling. A miniseries would be the best alternative.

Most modern AAA games are more cinematic than most blockbuster movies.
Adaptin' them into blockbuser movies is the definition of "redundant" and "backwards".

Back