Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
599593_514183048639045_1576134950_n.jpg

Sweet, I've always wanted a "collectibale" figure. Engrish at it's brest.

Looking good! And seems official, which is strange for a new company, at least to me!

Here's the information they posted along with the new pic

Fire Figures is proud to present the 1/6th scale Ezio Auditore Limited Edition Collectible figure from the most anticipated Video Game Assassins Creed Brotherhood. It is specially produced based on the image of the iconic character Ezio Auditore in the video Game, which is presented in fine sculpture, highlighting the functional accessories and metallic weapons.

Metallic weapons :yess:

fire figures just announced that pre ordering starts . in.the . next few days.... and get . more info on their face book page or on one sixth uk on face book

so far so good! really hoping at BBTS get this!

Also saw on their FB page that the cause of the delay was the addition of "value items" which I guess means more accessories.

Someone who emailed them posted a few pages back saying that fire figures planned on doing Altair next, followed by Connor I believe.

Good to hear. i just think all of the newer characters are just over complex with design that makes them look like running frosted christmas trees.

Good to hear. i just think all of the newer characters are just over complex with design that makes them look like running frosted christmas trees.

Haha I kinda like the gear, but it can get a little too over the top. Anyone know if these will be up for pre order on sideshow or bbts? Or will it be just the firefigures website?

Haha I kinda like the gear, but it can get a little too over the top. Anyone know if these will be up for pre order on sideshow or bbts? Or will it be just the firefigures website?

I doubt Sideshow but most likely at BBTS if anywhere. FireFigures' website hasn't changed at all. Just a pic of their logo with "Coming Soon" stamped underneath since pretty much day 1

FireFigures' website hasn't changed at all. Just a pic of their logo with "Coming Soon" stamped underneath since pretty much day 1

Well that's pretty frustrating. You would think with such a big release from them, they would at least try and update the page.

And according to HT, we all know what "coming soon" means. Lol

Well that's pretty frustrating. You would think with such a big release from them, they would at least try and update the page.

And according to HT, we all know what "coming soon" means. Lol

:lol

Well looking at their FB page, they've been replying to ppls questions/posts. Apparently you will be able to order this on their website, and in the states. They've said that they're getting ready to launch it "in the coming days" along with pre-ordering info. Maybe they'll have their website up and running whenever they're ready for this figure to launch.

This looks rather good so far. Glad they are doing Ezio first. Just hope the headsculpt isn't too bad and the tailoring is done well on production. Looking forward to connor and altair although altair wasn't my favourite. of the 3 assassins. Wonder if any uk sellers will stock this when it goes up for PO or if i have to import.

Back