Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Called it! Knew we'd be getting another teaser.

Clothing looks great! Gauntlets look a little on the large side though. Doesn't bother me though, as it looks great altogether.

Gauntlet, boots and belt buckle look a bit on the large size. But maybe its something that can be amended with a body swap for a bigger size given the base body on this looks on the small side

Yeah the proportions are off. Def too big gauntlets and buckle and maybe shoulder pad.

I don't think the gauntlets are as oversized as you think...

Ezio_Auditore_Brotherhood.jpg

I think that the body is too small. Take a look at legs and arms, they are just short. Body is crap. As boots.
And I also really disappointed by sword and belly buckle, they look soooo trashy.
Generally looks like set for custom work.

The plastic pieces do look like they need a heavy sanding with a dremel to get down to proper thickness.

Not an easy figure for a brand new start up.

think this could be fixed with a simple body swap? If so, what do you think would be best?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqqm9CMKrA4[/ame]
Need to get it in hands first.
Anyway, body change needed for many figures (DID and ArtFigures makes them good from the very beginning) and HotToys Advanced is awesome almost for every project. Also we can easy make legs longer by using prolonged connectors (like on Captain America FA) or with real feet in boots. We'll see.

Right now I'm really disappointed by the sword and the buckle. They are too big and toyish.

:panic::panic: This looks surprisingly well. Again for a company that probably doesn't have the funds of HT they did an overall great job from this pic. I am def in the want camp after this.

His sword can be replaced easily. The face sculpt and the costume are important to me, and that costume looks like his Brotherhood robes.:yess::yess:

It looks like a kid wearing his dads clothes. So weird proportionally, but it's nice!

The plastic pieces do look like they need a heavy sanding with a dremel to get down to proper thickness.

Not an easy figure for a brand new start up.
agreed on both. The gauntlets, shoulder armor, and buckle look a little too thick. but still very nice! I don't see HT doing anymore AC figures so if this is it, I will gladly get it and mod it.

think this could be fixed with a simple body swap? If so, what do you think would be best?

Yea, the HT Advanced (now called Regular) should do just fine along with adding some extended ankle pegs

Back