Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic just posted on their FB! Clothing is draping nicely
906869_514460801944603_1069079193_o.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Im only interested in Ezio though. Id also be put at rest if i knew there was an easy method in ordering one and not have to go on a wild goose chase looking for a figure with such a small release by a company thats not mainstream

From the pictures so far I'm kind of getting the feeling it looks a little weird proportionally...I'm not 100% convinced tho! Need to see more pics of course!

From the image above the hood already looks a ton better. Its actually keeping shape

This looks rather good so far. Glad they are doing Ezio first. Just hope the headsculpt isn't too bad and the tailoring is done well on production. Looking forward to connor and altair although altair wasn't my favourite. of the 3 assassins. Wonder if any uk sellers will stock this when it goes up for PO or if i have to import.

It'll be an import jobby for us mos def. I hope it's not too much of a b***ache for us though.

From the pictures so far I'm kind of getting the feeling it looks a little weird proportionally...I'm not 100% convinced tho! Need to see more pics of course!

I agree he looks short in his lower half of the body. The hood does sit quite nice though

Really looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Im only interested in Ezio though. Id also be put at rest if i knew there was an easy method in ordering one and not have to go on a wild goose chase looking for a figure with such a small release by a company thats not mainstream

As I said in my post on the previous page, they have been answering ppls questions on their FB and regarding ordering/shipping they have said that it will be available to order in the states and that they will be shipping world wide. They said that the full figure launch will in the coming days along with all ordering info. Also that Connor will be launched almost immediately after Ezio

I just think it would be funny if after all this following, they release a sculpt that looks on the lines of the old Dragon sculpts! They need to show us something or it's just dumb on their part.

Glad to hear this hasn't been abandoned or was just a hoax. If it looks the part I will order one. Love Ezio's look in Brotherhood.

I'd love to see a Revelations Ezio along with the upcoming Altair and Connor. I think they could do some nice work with all the intricate details on his robes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give us another teaser tonight. From their replies on FB, I think they're as excited to reveal this as we are to see this

I hope they got the detailing right. Damn Assassin's costume is deceptively intricate.

Back