Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were never talking to Ubisoft in the first place. It was just a time buying tactic to calm those who paid.

I am somewhat sad that it is cancelled cause they have potential to be great and I really wanted the Altair but here is hoping that Ubisoft realized there is a market for 1/6 AC figures.

He11 to the F'n yeah! I say Ubisoft should relinquish the rights of all production and transfer the figures to a more pristine company... Since basically any AC thing is Ubi's property I don't see why they can't seize the figures to be sold to another 1/6 company for there own profit *caugh*enterbay*caugh* and let them fix the production details. It be like burn... we shut ya down... double burn... we sold your production to someone and now we and them reap benefits. LOL

Ntm I didn't just want this, my GF did too. And she's a big AC fan, so when I now she wants it; that's means it's damn good figure.

He11 to the F'n yeah! I say Ubisoft should relinquish the rights of all production and transfer the figures to a more pristine company... Since basically any AC thing is Ubi's property I don't see why they can't seize the figures to be sold to another 1/6 company for there own profit *caugh*enterbay*caugh* and let them fix the production details. It be like burn... we shut ya down... double burn... we sold your production to someone and now we and them reap benefits. LOL
Cruel. But if it means I get my AC figures well..

In all seriousness though,

Not convinced these were ever real. Shady *** pictures, horrendous customer service - the whole thing screamed nigerian prince scam.

It would take almost 0 time to issue full refunds. Looks like a scam, quacks like a scam, walks like a scam...

(and for those who say "well people make custom stuff all the time and get away with it! why don't they get in trouble!" - here's a red flag - someone charges 200 bucks for a custom trench coat. these guys charged less than 200 bucks for an entire figure that apparently would ship in 30 days, have full mass produced outfits/accessories, and their facebook page had about 7 likes. Right.

Umm Brother's Production figures are unlicensed and less than $200. Don't see anyone calling them a scam :dunno

And the original FB Page had over 100 likes if I remember correctly. That got closed down so now they have less (about 80 I think). But it hasn't even been a 1 day so I don't see why you're already saying it's a scam. They said give them 2-3 days to give all the refunds back and if you still haven't gotten a refund by then, then you can email them for a refund. If that doesn't happen then call them a scam company all you want but at least they're in communication with some of the ppl that post on their FB page

In all seriousness though,

Not convinced these were ever real. Shady *** pictures, horrendous customer service - the whole thing screamed nigerian prince scam.

It would take almost 0 time to issue full refunds. Looks like a scam, quacks like a scam, walks like a scam...

(and for those who say "well people make custom stuff all the time and get away with it! why don't they get in trouble!" - here's a red flag - someone charges 200 bucks for a custom trench coat. these guys charged less than 200 bucks for an entire figure that apparently would ship in 30 days, have full mass produced outfits/accessories, and their facebook page had about 7 likes. Right.

If it was all a scam, why wouldn't they just run off with the money now?

Scammers had the ***** to pull an elaborate con job with the goal of disappearing with the cash, complete with a few custom prototypes, only to shut it all down and refund everyone because Ubisoft says no ?

Stupid mistake to call it AC, named the characters using AC name, and having an FB page. They should have just sold it to dealers and let the dealers deal with the distribution.

Basically they called attention to themselves.

I don't think this was ever a scam. Just some figures proposed by some very dumb people. I actually wonder if the production pieces would even have come close to what we saw.

I like how some people are getting angry at that Juan guy for "telling" on firefigures; as I recall he was merely curious as to whether or not they actually had the license, as we all were.

I know its been said but this all could've been avoided if they had just used different names and such from the start, like practically every non-licensed company ever since the beginning of time has been doing.

I don't think this was ever a scam. Just some figures proposed by some very dumb people. I actually wonder if the production pieces would even have come close to what we saw.

We will never know now..

Drop the Assassins creed name.
change teh figures to
"Arab assasssin"
"Italian Assassin"
"Indian Assassin"
"Pirate assassin"

Go ahead and release them.

too late now though.

I feel very disappointed with the whole licencing issue getting fire figures to close the production, though from the beginning, the whole marketing on fire figures facebook looks kind of fishy. As mentioned by other members, these guys running the company lack commercial sense. They should have sought at least some 'legal advice' to avoid this 'tragic' end. Fire figures got themselves in trouble which could have been avoided if they didn't cross the line this far...Hope things will improve if they are able to reach a deal with Unisoft, but it is really doubtful they can get the licence. Could someone kindly pm me the email address of fire figures (which was once shown on their website)? I want to leave them a private message. Many thanks in advance.

Legal advice? Anyone should've known that you can't just use trademarked names/characters and SELL THEM WITHOUT THE OWNER'S CONSENT & LICENSE. WTF.

Legal advice? Anyone should've known that you can't just use trademarked names/characters and SELL THEM WITHOUT THE OWNER'S CONSENT & LICENSE. WTF.
tell that to the bootleggers.
which makes me think that maybe FF thought this will fly under Ubisoft's radar instead of hoping for a license.

I feel very disappointed with the whole licencing issue getting fire figures to close the production, though from the beginning, the whole marketing on fire figures facebook looks kind of fishy. As mentioned by other members, these guys running the company lack commercial sense. They should have sought at least some 'legal advice' to avoid this 'tragic' end. Fire figures got themselves in trouble which could have been avoided if they didn't cross the line this far...Hope things will improve if they are able to reach a deal with Unisoft, but it is really doubtful they can get the licence. Could someone kindly pm me the email address of fire figures (which was once shown on their website)? I want to leave them a private message. Many thanks in advance.

Post it here :clap

Well from what t seems, ppl are getting their refunds judging by a few comments on their FB page.

Also, FF has this to say about licensing:

FireFigures Facebook said:
We have started refunding from yesterday. So guys pls be patient all will be refunded with one to two days. We have told that we were not using any of the Ubisoft name nevertheless guys Ubisoft licensing department is in contact with us and they have liked the quality of our product so high hopes of getting license for the complete AC series!

Back