Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ubisoft is a massive international company and actually has their own merchandising division that does AC statues.
They've dealt with Hot Toys in the past and so are aware of the 1/6 figure market.

Just because they like pictures of a prototype doesn't mean they'll have any intention of granting a license. The same people saying they have 'high hopes' are the ones that are apparently so dumb they thought trademarks could be used as long as they didn't put a Ubisoft logo on there.....even just from a business standpoint there is now no way in hell they'll get the license.

Do ppl not read the posts on their FB page? :huh According to them, they flew to Ubisoft HQ to discuss licensing. I highly doubt they went there with just pictures of their figures. Yea they dealt with HT but HT dropped the ball and just released 1 figure and that one figure is sells for a helfty price on the after market. There's obviously a market for AC products including 1/6 scale figures. With amount of ppl interested in these is proof of that which shows that it does makes sense to give them a license for these.

Do ppl not read the posts on their FB page? :huh According to them, they flew to Ubisoft HQ to discuss licensing. I highly doubt they went there with just pictures of their figures. Yea they dealt with HT but HT dropped the ball and just released 1 figure and that one figure is sells for a helfty price on the after market. There's obviously a market for AC products including 1/6 scale figures. With amount of ppl interested in these is proof of that which shows that it does makes sense to give them a license for these.

lulz okay.... good luck with the 'high hopes'

lulz okay.... good luck with the 'high hopes'

I didn't say I was hoping...I could careless. If we do get these figures great if we don't, it's one less thing I'm tempted to buy. I just I think there is a strong chance of it happening. Yu obviously know more than I do though so why bother right?

Last edited:
I just dont understand why anyone would take what these guys post on Facebook as gospel truth :huh I mean, so far they've tried to illegally capitalize on a license they didn't own and took preorders for figures when they had to of known they would be shut down once Ubisoft learned of them. They can say that the CEO of Ubisoft personally flew in to take a tour of their production line...doesn't mean it's true. Either way, they're a little low on the integrity chart to begin with.

OK, 3 days passed since Tuesday. I've opened the case for the full refund. My bank will hold up money for about 10 days before return them on card, so I don't see any reasons to wait more.

They said 2-3 working days for refunds being processed so I hope everyone that hasn't had their refund yet gets it today!

I can't see them getting the licence, if Ubisoft give FF the licence now it's like saying "Sure take our brand, do what you want without a licence and we will eventually roll over for a tummy rub and grant you a licence" Ubisoft would be pretty stupid to give them the licence now I think. If FF keep playing the "dumb" card Ubisoft may not make an example out of them.

I seriously don't believe that the meeting ever happened, some of the big cheeses at Ubisoft being available for a meeting that quickly and so readily? Pssssssh Fire Figure have already stretched the truth more than once, I think this was just a delay tactic.

It does show initiative. They went a long way to make these figures. Remember that they only reason this company even exists is to make AC figures. This worked for Black Milk and their Star Wars swimsuits.

Not saying I believe at all that this will happen.

It doesn't take 2-3 working days to process refunds. PayPal payments are transferred instantly. If they had ~165 orders, as they posted, they could crank through all of them in a matter of hours. You just click the Issue Refund link in PayPal.

They said 2-3 working days for refunds being processed so I hope everyone that hasn't had their refund yet gets it today!

I can't see them getting the licence, if Ubisoft give FF the licence now it's like saying "Sure take our brand, do what you want without a licence and we will eventually roll over for a tummy rub and grant you a licence" Ubisoft would be pretty stupid to give them the licence now I think. If FF keep playing the "dumb" card Ubisoft may not make an example out of them.

I seriously don't believe that the meeting ever happened, some of the big cheeses at Ubisoft being available for a meeting that quickly and so readily? Pssssssh Fire Figure have already stretched the truth more than once, I think this was just a delay tactic.

THAT'S what I'm sayin. Ubisoft is busy with more pressing matters right now like their creative director Patrice Desilets (guy who created AC) being fired, and most likely a pending lawsuit...I doubt that granting a license for a shady little company who tried to illegally capitalize on their IP is on their list of priorities...it's just people's wishful thinking because they want these figures...I want AC figures too, but not from these guys.

If they had ~165 orders, as they posted, they could crank through all of them in a matter of hours. You just click the Issue Refund link in PayPal.
Hmmm. You might have a point there. I've sent them a few emails, but no reply. There's still a bit of time before my PayPal protection for this purchase expires, but why should I wait?

Edit: Opened a PayPal dispute, but was automatically sent to "End Communication and Escalate to a Claim". I don't remember that happening before. I think it said something like the seller could not respond. Huh? Anyway. Escalated to claim. I guess I'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Hmmm. You might have a point there. I've sent them a few emails, but no reply. There's still a bit of time before my PayPal protection for this purchase expires, but why should I wait?

Edit: Opened a PayPal dispute, but was automatically sent to "End Communication and Escalate to a Claim". I don't remember that happening before. I think it said something like the seller could not respond. Huh? Anyway. Escalated to claim. I guess I'll see what happens.
paypal will block your payment to fire figures and
you will have your money back Larry..
pretty easy...

Just raised mine and had the same thing happen. I assume their account has been flagged due to recent activity over refunds so claims are automatically being escalated rather than bothering contacting the vendor.

Seems that their website AND Facebook pages are gone too.

This all looked like a "too good to be true" figure deal anyways. A no-name company coming out of nowhere (Asia - land of suspicious collectable companies) with the Assassin's Creed figure license? Yea right.

I saw what they were showing and was interested but not enough to bite. I'd rather wait and see and I'm glad I did. Sometimes you all need to calm down and realize that anybody can go up on the internet, flash a couple of images and put up a payment method and scam everyone out of their money. ESPECIALLY the collectable market that deals with "limited editions" and "exclusive pre-orders" and all that. Everyone is RUSHING to be part of that small group of 100 or so to get your order in for that extra incentive and before you know it, it isn't worth it.

Fire Figures could very well be legitimate, but they raised way too many eyebrows and now suspicion has turned on them because Ubisoft claims to not know them and FF in turn claims that Ubisoft is "interested" in licensing. Let's be honest here, in reality Ubisoft could sue the pants off of them for using their characters and designs. And that's probably what is happening now that they got Ubisoft's attention.

I hope you all get your money back and I wish you the best of luck. But buy smarter next time. Think before you leap.

Seems that their website AND Facebook pages are gone too.

This all looked like a "too good to be true" figure deal anyways. A no-name company coming out of nowhere (Asia - land of suspicious collectable companies) with the Assassin's Creed figure license? Yea right.

I saw what they were showing and was interested but not enough to bite. I'd rather wait and see and I'm glad I did. Sometimes you all need to calm down and realize that anybody can go up on the internet, flash a couple of images and put up a payment method and scam everyone out of their money. ESPECIALLY the collectable market that deals with "limited editions" and "exclusive pre-orders" and all that. Everyone is RUSHING to be part of that small group of 100 or so to get your order in for that extra incentive and before you know it, it isn't worth it.

Fire Figures could very well be legitimate, but they raised way too many eyebrows and now suspicion has turned on them because Ubisoft claims to not know them and FF in turn claims that Ubisoft is "interested" in licensing. Let's be honest here, in reality Ubisoft could sue the pants off of them for using their characters and designs. And that's probably what is happening now that they got Ubisoft's attention.

I hope you all get your money back and I wish you the best of luck. But buy smarter next time. Think before you leap.

:goodpost::exactly: I wish nothing bad upon anyone who preordered, and I hope you all get your money back, but this was too good to be true from the beginning.

Their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Fireactionfigures?filter=3page is still up just no updates they probably are dragging their feet in terms refunds hoping to quickly get a licensing deal soon and not have to refund everybody's money.

In terms of unlicensed figures a lot of companies do it probably would have been fine if not for the fact that someone notified ubisoft.

I mean technically I think they still can sell it I don't see how china will actually enforce a copyright law. They just might not be able to distribute it any were, but people were importing it anyway

I didn't say I was hoping...I could careless. If we do get these figures great if we don't, it's one less thing I'm tempted to buy. I just I think there is a strong chance of it happening. Yu obviously know more than I do though so why bother right?

sorry man .... I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of them with my reply. :lol

Here's the news you've been waiting for, straight from their Facebook page (which was down when I checked it yesterday?)

"Dear All, we have received an email from Ubisoft that we need to close down all the production being non licensed. Though we were not using their name but this has came to our knowledge that we need to take our website down and stop production. Our team has flown to talk to Ubisoft team and for its license. Meanwhile we are now starting to refund the amount we have received through our customers. This was the reason we were busy in and not being able to reply. We are really disappointed by the Ubisoft for not being able to allow us to manufacture Custom Figures without their name. Once we have got some licensing news, we will be back.. For everyone else, we are refunding the amount and you will be getting your amounts back in 2 to 3 working days. Whoever is left or not refunded, please write a message here so that the complaint can be catered. We are sorry for disappointing you."

Honestly, this response is moronic.

Companies that make "knock-off" figures of licensed characters DO NOT use the actual name of the character. Like the Punisher releases we've seen called "The Avenger" and "The Revenger" or the Wolverine kit called "The Wolfman". Fire figures should NEVER had called it "Assassin's Creed" to begin with NOR used the character's names! Even when it comes to "Custom Figures" as they claim, they still didn't know what they were doing. They tried changing the name to "The Assassin" but it was already too late...

From reading their Facebook, they seem to think that because they are not using the word UBISOFT that they can get away with using the words "Assassin's Creed" and "Ezio Auditore" and all the same logos and such. I think this is a company that really doesn't know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Here's the news you've been waiting for, straight from their Facebook page (which was down when I checked it yesterday?)

"Dear All, we have received an email from Ubisoft that we need to close down all the production being non licensed. Though we were not using their name but this has came to our knowledge that we need to take our website down and stop production. Our team has flown to talk to Ubisoft team and for its license. Meanwhile we are now starting to refund the amount we have received through our customers. This was the reason we were busy in and not being able to reply. We are really disappointed by the Ubisoft for not being able to allow us to manufacture Custom Figures without their name. Once we have got some licensing news, we will be back.. For everyone else, we are refunding the amount and you will be getting your amounts back in 2 to 3 working days. Whoever is left or not refunded, please write a message here so that the complaint can be catered. We are sorry for disappointing you."

Honestly, this response is moronic.

Companies that make "knock-off" figures of licensed characters DO NOT use the actual name of the character. Like the Punisher releases we've seen called "The Avenger" and "The Revenger" or the Wolverine kit called "The Wolfman". Fire figures should NEVER had called it "Assassin's Creed" to begin with NOR used the character's names! Even when it comes to "Custom Figures" as they claim, they still didn't know what they were doing. They tried changing the name to "The Assassin" but it was already too late...

From reading their Facebook, they seem to think that because they are not using the word UBISOFT that they can get away with using the words "Assassin's Creed" and "Ezio Auditore" and all the same logos and such. I think this is a company that really doesn't know what they're doing.

I agree...these guys have no idea what they're doing. The figures weren't that great anyway. I'd rather wait for licensed, quality figures or have no figures at all...but that's just me.

Back