Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember some one reported them to UBI soft and that got the whole ball rolling well I was so looking forward to Connor it looked good but lets see what their QA would have been . I suppose the could get them licensed if they reach an agreement but it might cause the price to be bumped up.

I knew this wouldn't go well. Glad I didn't pull the trigger. I'm sorry for those who did, hopefully everyone gets their money back. Maybe we'll get HT to do some more AC figures in 2027 when the last IM figure is released :lol

How clueless can they have been to have invested so much in the process?

Me wonders if this wasn't a subversive attempt to secure the license post-facto.

Now they can go to Ubisoft and say, "look we're all ready to go, give us some capital and we'll split the earnings." :lol

I wonder will I get the refund or should I open the case?..

I'd email fire figures soon as possible and see what they're doing. If you don't get an email within 24 hours. I'd open a case. With this companies seeming lack of business intelligence, I wouldn't take any chances. I'd open a case as soon as you can.

Thanks for the response, guys! :hi5:
My 45 days go out at third of January and I'll surly will start the case before it. But now I just wrote them an e-mail with the refund request.

Dont want to put the mess but just one question how can i buy a batarmory from toy legend which is unlicenced with a bat suit and not the assassin figure ?!? really don't understand how it works...

Dont want to put the mess but just one question how can i buy a batarmory from toy legend which is unlicenced with a bat suit and not the assassin figure ?!? really don't understand how it works...

depends on the size of the ballz of the company.

In all seriousness though,

Not convinced these were ever real. Shady *** pictures, horrendous customer service - the whole thing screamed nigerian prince scam.

It would take almost 0 time to issue full refunds. Looks like a scam, quacks like a scam, walks like a scam...

(and for those who say "well people make custom stuff all the time and get away with it! why don't they get in trouble!" - here's a red flag - someone charges 200 bucks for a custom trench coat. these guys charged less than 200 bucks for an entire figure that apparently would ship in 30 days, have full mass produced outfits/accessories, and their facebook page had about 7 likes. Right.

Not convinced these were ever real. Shady *** pictures, horrendous customer service - the whole thing screamed nigerian prince scam.

It would take almost 0 time to issue full refunds. Looks like a scam, quacks like a scam, walks like a scam...

(and for those who say "well people make custom stuff all the time and get away with it! why don't they get in trouble!" - here's a red flag - someone charges 200 bucks for a custom trench coat. these guys charged less than 200 bucks for an entire figure that apparently would ship in 30 days, have full mass produced outfits/accessories, and their facebook page had about 7 likes. Right.

What he said ^^^ :exactly:

I was one of those likes... :monkey2

Back