Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, 4-5 I think. I'm on 6 or 7 now. Already got basically a full house and several high ranked ones.

I got a full house with all full assassins. I just finished the game yesterday. its a lot shorter then the last one.

The games length reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 2 vs Mass Effect 1: This game doesn't have nearly the depth of ACII, but there's a lot more breadth. There are a lot more side missions and shops to buy than there were in ACII, but the story missions are kind of short lived if you just burn through them.

Finally completed the game this morning, just in time before I had to go to work. Yes, I did not sleep the whole night because the last few sequences were just too engrossing. I can't put the controller down. Especially love the final chapter. Really satisfying.

And the ending, just when I was sure they could not top AC2 ending, Ubisoft went and blew my mind away. Now I really can't wait for the next game. (which is sadly not going to be next year)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree with everyone about the shorter 'main game'. If you just burn through the sequences, this is indeed the shortest AC games of all. You could do it in a few hours.

However, the meat of this game is rebuilding rome, training and recruiting assassins, and doing all the side missions. The way Ubisoft incorparate everything into this game it feels like all these side quests are just pieces of a much bigger puzzle. To get the complete experience, one much explore them all.

In previous AC games, doing these quest doesn't really add anything to the story and it actually feels like an after thought. Not in ACB though. You are missing a lot by not participating in these side story.

Last edited:
Yeah I love how you can rebuild stuff and recruit people. Strange to think this isn't intended to be a complete sequel to the second game, but I do love the story continuation.

LOL! I don't know about anyone else. However, I have played for hours and hours and am only on sequence 3. I am currently treasure hunting and rebuilding. I love just climbing around and finding stuff. :lol

I also enjoy picking up a handful of dirt and tossing it in some random persons face. :rotfl

I got a full house with all full assassins. I just finished the game yesterday. its a lot shorter then the last one.

I'd say that is precisely the opposite.
AC Brotherhood has more tasks and misions than AC2..definitely there are many more things to do here :wink1:

I'd say that is precisely the opposite.
AC Brotherhood has more tasks and misions than AC2..definitely there are many more things to do here :wink1:

Yeah as I said above. I haven't really even started to play the main quest. I'm just having fun doing other things and unlocking things. For some reason it's VERY relaxing to me. And work has been full of stress. So I'm having fun throwing dirt on the poor. :yess::rotfl

Yeah as I said above. I haven't really even started to play the main quest. I'm just having fun doing other things and unlocking things. For some reason it's VERY relaxing to me. And work has been full of stress. So I'm having fun throwing dirt on the poor. :yess::rotfl

Yup,I finished the game yesterday and the main story is probably shorter than AC2, but, It took me about 30 hours to finish the game and the vast majority of tasks and misions trying to achive the 100% of sinc.
Nevertheless Brotherhood has much more replay value and fun than AC2 once finished !:yess:

I'm getting ready to start sequence 8 so I'm almost done with the main stories but I've barely touched all the side stuff. I have done a lot of rebuilding and have almost all the shops bought and aqueducts. Also have all the viewpoints done and the romulus items taken care of and have the armor from that. Adding Assassins to your group is quite fun and sending them on missions. I completed the challenge of getting 5 of them to the rank of assassin. Oh yeah and I've completed the Leonardo missions.

I'm still gonna have so many side missions to do when I'm done. Still so much to do.

Also I'm sure you're all aware but there are maps that will show you where all the flags are at as well as the feathers.

I'm getting ready to start sequence 8 so I'm almost done with the main stories but I've barely touched all the side stuff. I have done a lot of rebuilding and have almost all the shops bought and aqueducts. Also have all the viewpoints done and the romulus items taken care of and have the armor from that. Adding Assassins to your group is quite fun and sending them on missions. I completed the challenge of getting 5 of them to the rank of assassin. Oh yeah and I've completed the Leonardo missions.

I'm still gonna have so many side missions to do when I'm done. Still so much to do.

Also I'm sure you're all aware but there are maps that will show you where all the flags are at as well as the feathers.

You've been busy! :rock

I got this a couple of days ago and am finding it a lot more fun than the original Assassin's Creed which I really didn't like at all.

Today, I called upon an assassin to assist in murdering someone. When I did, he dropped out of the sky and stabbed the target in the back.

He dropped out of the sky. Out of nowhere. I think the game glitched. It was awesome.

Summoning my Assassins to rain hell on guards will never get tired. I have most of them at Assassin level now and the efficiency of them taking out group of guards really makes me feel so proud of my 'children'.

plasmid303, are you sure they didn't jump from some building or ledge or something cause each time I summon mine, they will either show up from rooftops or ledges or in open areas, they will actually come by horses.

I'm very sure he just materialized from thin air, 5 feet above the target. It was in an area with a clearing, and I was looking fairly closely.

It'll probably never happen again like that. That would make them too good. :lol They're already very good at appearing from nearby when I call upon them.

Summoning my Assassins to rain hell on guards will never get tired. I have most of them at Assassin level now and the efficiency of them taking out group of guards really makes me feel so proud of my 'children'.

plasmid303, are you sure they didn't jump from some building or ledge or something cause each time I summon mine, they will either show up from rooftops or ledges or in open areas, they will actually come by horses.

I have about 4 that are close to being Assassin level. I keep sending the four of them on the 4-5 star contracts so they're getting all the XP while the rest of my troops are sitting the bench. As soon as my first string gets to level 10 I'll start sending out the other dudes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

~~Nevermind. I figured it out the next time I tried it.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait to pick this game up, had the chance to purchase it today but chose to get Black Ops instead :p

Back