Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this on Amazon for $49.99. Man, I love these Black Friday deals, can't wait to play the game!

Have you guys seen the Lineage that came with the Special edition release?Just watched it and it's pretty good actually,it's a AC 2 Prequal with Ezio's father,Giovanni as the assassin.Pretty cool that all the actors in the Lineage are actually the same guys that has their likeness used for the Game,every single one of them.

Have you guys seen the Lineage that came with the Special edition release?Just watched it and it's pretty good actually,it's a AC 2 Prequal with Ezio's father,Giovanni as the assassin.Pretty cool that all the actors in the Lineage are actually the same guys that has their likeness used for the Game,every single one of them.

Is it the same thing that was put on Youtube around the same time AC 2 came out? If so, yeah I saw it. Makes you think that an AC movie could work really well.

Is it the same thing that was put on Youtube around the same time AC 2 came out? If so, yeah I saw it. Makes you think that an AC movie could work really well.

I would support this 100% as long as it didn't turn out like Prince of Persia garbage (no offense to people that liked the movie, but I hated everything about it).

DITT TOE!
I've wanted an AC movie for years but it really needs to be very VERY well done, insanely well casted and even better direction. Otherwise like all game movies, it would turn to tarnished crap *cough, HITMAN, HITMAN, cough*

Not sure if it's the same one but yes AC could be a very entertaining movie,the guys that made this one did a good job.

Out of all the new games this year my personal opinion is that this is game of the year. I have been playing for hours and hours and having a great time. Love it! Way more to go as well. :rock

FINALLY started playing this today. Man, what an epic bloody game. Perfect. It's got a real AC1ish feel to it and is everything the second was and more. They really know how to crank these out without ruining them, everything gets steadily better and goes to show they really listen to what we say and suggest. Keep it up Ubi!
Graphics especially are looking better than ever! Storyline seems awesome so far

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back