Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rome is gigantic. Easily 3-4 times the size of the biggest city in AC2 (not sure which, Venice maybe?). I don't think it's the size of all of AC2's cities combined, but Rome is still massive.

But does it not suck that your in the one city the whole time ..always the one theme, i like how in past games each city had its own look and feel.

Picked this up today, tempted to put it away for crimbo though, too many games lately and just won't have time to play it!

I also got the Ezio statue, pretty sweet, looks awesome next to the white edition statue from AC2

But does it not suck that your in the one city the whole time ..always the one theme, i like how in past games each city had its own look and feel.

I considered that, but I don't see that being a problem any more than it was in AC2. Rome is a much more interesting place to be than most of the cities in AC2 (except for Venice, perhaps). I think it's really cool to explore Rome as it existed years ago, which is something we'll never be able to do in real life. The architecture within is famous for a reason. There's still a lot of field areas surrounding the city for variety and it seems like the weather and day cycle is a lot more dynamic this time around.

I'm about 5 hours in, and still exploring.

Got mine yesterday too. About 4 hours in and loving it. Really digging he multiplayer too; just got to level 12.

Last edited:
Things they need to add for the next game: Wall Cover,Crouching,attacking from wall cover.

Like this game, bought it at TRU with the b1g1 40% off sale, plus got $40 in GC since I got NFS as well. Kinda tempted to get the special edition for xbox for the extras, but rather have the PS3 version of the JITB.....just dont need another ps3 version.

Got the game on friday and just completed today
main story was fantastic, once again Ubisoft has amazed me, completing secondary missions now

Does anyone have problems getting mp started? I waited like half-hour to join any matches to no avail last nite. I love how Ubisoft keep on getting us these unique multiplayer games (Splinter Cell Spy V Merc'). too bad their DRM sux.

I agree. While Rome is indeed massive, it just doesn't have the variety in terms of locations that AC2 had. That said, there are some amazing sights in Rome.

Rome is the only complete city in the game, but you do get to visit other places and cities in specific memories so there is quite a bit of variety.

I havent been able to throw my main sword like in some of the videos, do you have to do a bunch of training tutorials to unlock skills like ACII?
And shooting the guy as you do a kill move on him is awesome, its like you blast him off your sword. :)
I think I played for 10 straight hours yesterday, great game and a great series, I'm addicted.

^^ Agreed. Lots to do in this game, and quite a refresher from the countless Call of Doodies.

Things they need to add for the next game: Wall Cover,Crouching,attacking from wall cover.

Yeah, I agree. When Ezio is not climbing, he looks a little odd just walking around inside enemy territory.

At what point in the story do you begin recruiting and training Assassins?? I've been more occupied causing trouble than completing the story.

I believe it is Sequence 4. I believe the sequence I just completed was Sequence 3, and now I have the ability to go around and help civilians who are fighting guards, then recruit them.

I believe it is Sequence 4. I believe the sequence I just completed was Sequence 3, and now I have the ability to go around and help civilians who are fighting guards, then recruit them.

Ok, I'm only on sequence 3 so hopefully I can knock it out tonight or tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this part of the game.

Back