Assassins Creed 3?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unisoft should really stop rushing AC titles out the oven half baked.

I'd be tempted to agree, if only each release wasn't better than the one before. I fully expected Brotherhood to be some kind of rush job with a poorly-designed single-player component tacked onto what was obviously multiplayer-based gameplay. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I discovered that not only was the single-player component fully fleshed out, it was actually superior to AC2 in many ways.

Ideally, I'd like a minimum of one year between releases from a specific game series, if only to give me time to play other games. But as long as the quality is there, I really can't complain.

Star Wars Force Unleashed II on the other hand... :tap

I'd be tempted to agree, if only each release wasn't better than the one before. I fully expected Brotherhood to be some kind of rush job with a poorly-designed single-player component tacked onto what was obviously multiplayer-based gameplay. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I discovered that not only was the single-player component fully fleshed out, it was actually superior to AC2 in many ways.

Ideally, I'd like a minimum of one year between releases from a specific game series, if only to give me time to play other games. But as long as the quality is there, I really can't complain.

Star Wars Force Unleashed II on the other hand... :tap
Yeah Brother hood was a little better then AC2. If they move to a different time period I would be a little worried it may be a rush job since AC2 and brotherhood would have been a lot easier to make since it was just a continuation and some of the work was already done.

Aren't there enough and have been enough Ninja games. The thing that I loved about this game was it was different.

Plus how do Templar's fit in with Japan or ancient Egypt, or really even wild west

Anyone seen this print on the Ubiworkshop? Link

Assassin_by_TomX_grande.jpg

I hope not, if it is, I will likely pass. I don't see any way to capture the feel of previous games in the wild west.

That's a guest artist design for a print commission. It even says so on the item's page. It amounts to little more than fan art, methinks.
I kinda thought that but why would it be for sale in the AC part of the site, just because its some assassin. I have to think there has to be some reason behind the placement.

It's on sale in the AC section because that particular piece of artwork will be featured in the Assassin's Creed artbook as a guest submission. Although I'm not outright denying the possibility that it could be a hint at what's in store for the future, a lot of fictional franchises have artwork that depicts its characters in unusual settings/costumes/worlds that share no common trait with what is officially established.

Also, Ubisoft explicitly stated that they would reveal the next AC game in the coming months. That cowboy assassin artwork has been displayed on that website linked above since November of last year. One would imagine Ubisoft would be more careful if it were a hint at a cowboy themed AC.

Well the next sequel probably needs to be set in a country with a strong presence of the Judaeo-Christian faith. And I guess the main character would need to show a resemblance to Desmond?

I'm not sure how the apple can feature in the next installment either, well not in the historic part anyway.

Well the next sequel probably needs to be set in a country with a strong presence of the Judaeo-Christian faith. And I guess the main character would need to show a resemblance to Desmond?

I'm not sure how the apple can feature in the next installment either, well not in the historic part anyway.
I still think the French Revolution would be best. You have a time period where templars would still likely be active , you have a roman catholic king (could be backed by templars) and you are still in location that works will with the way AC is played.

Its also would have been 300 or so years since AC2 so the apple could come back into play, who know what happened in that 300 years.

After getting the first one when it first came out and being unimpressed by it after all the hype, I didn't even think it deserved a sequel....now what this would be the fourth or fifth AC game?

Back