Assassin's Creed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, Ubisoft has already announced that the next game will not be Part 3, but actually a continuation of Ezio's story. So, it'll take place in Italy again and will also include some kind of multiplayer component (which intrigues me greatly). The really cool news is that it will come out later this year.

I'm sure the official AC3 will be something completely new (Fuedal Japan would be great and perfect).

Actually, Ubisoft has already announced that the next game will not be Part 3, but actually a continuation of Ezio's story. So, it'll take place in Italy again and will also include some kind of multiplayer component (which intrigues me greatly). The really cool news is that it will come out later this year.

I'm sure the official AC3 will be something completely new (Fuedal Japan would be great and perfect).

Nice...but it sounds like Ubisoft is gonna try to milk this franchise now that its a hit. I say just continue the main story and then worry about the spinoffs. ( I do like the idea of the feudal Japan setting....Ninjas are way cool)

I have this game but im still playing the first one, can't wait to finish it so i can jump on this one

i'm playing through this game now...i'm a few hours in and wow! what an improvement over the first one! no more repetitiveness!!!

the story is awesome! the graphics are stunning and the gameplay is addictive!!

great to see such an improvement.. i did finish the first one even though it was so repetitive!

this game rocks!

If there is one complaint about this game i've got, it's the enemy AI. It's crap! They move like they belong on the PS1! lol. (or xbox 360)

Nah that was just a joke, lol. You can really notice how bad the AI is on the mission where you have to take different groups of soldiers to different places to they can light the beacons for the flying mission. They move like muppets!

Awesome DLC so soon! WOuld be mega pumped if my 3sitty hadn't just RROD'd for the 2nd time lol. F@$(*@^#*@%'n hell! Not bothering to fix it again, i'll just get a new elite

Awesome DLC so soon! WOuld be mega pumped if my 3sitty hadn't just RROD'd for the 2nd time lol. F@$(*@^#*@%'n hell! Not bothering to fix it again, i'll just get a new elite

That sucks. At least you have a good reason to upgrade.

I can't wait to jump back into Ezio's shoes.

If there is one complaint about this game i've got, it's the enemy AI. It's crap! They move like they belong on the PS1! lol. (or xbox 360)

The 360 version is confirmed to be less prone to glitches than the PS3 version. With very few exceptions, that seems to be the rule when it comes to these multi-platform games.

I'm also stoked about a still with Ezio next story. I would really HATE a jap style ninja setting. That's just not assassins creed, there are other ninja games out there to cater for that crap imho. Plus it would just be WAYYY off for desmond ancestral credibility/believability

I'm also stoked about a still with Ezio next story. I would really HATE a jap style ninja setting. That's just not assassins creed, there are other ninja games out there to cater for that crap imho. Plus it would just be WAYYY off for desmond ancestral credibility/believability

I don't really understand why a lot of folks have a problem with a setting in feudal Japan. The Church first made its way to Japan in the early 16th century, and Christianity was very prominent for a while until Tokugawa Ileysy assumed power, and banned the religion (expelling the missionaries, and killing the converts). Now, if AC 3 does take place in Japan, there could be a neat conspiracy story about the Templars attempting to gain power in the East, and perhaps, attempting to retrieve the "Piece of Eden" that belonged to the Tokugawas (hypothetically speaking).

As for Desmond, it's obvious that he already has mixed ancestry (Altair being half Middle Eastern, half Anglo Saxon, and Ezio being Italian), so it's not far off to assume that he may also have some Asian blood in him :lol.

Last edited:
I haven`t finished the game yet,but im in venice and found all the 20 Glyphs,i had to check walkthroughs on 3 of those Glyphs with those 3 numbers and the Wheel with numbers and symbols,i could have never figured out those few on my own.

i normally hate checking walkthrough`s but i really had to on the few of those number/symbol Glyph`s,the last one(20th) was really impossible.

Back