Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm officially in on collecting this line. Can't resist any longer. I love what I see and the company seems to rock, too!

....I......wow......what a gorgeous piece! A little more expensive than I originally thought, but considering the horse looks REAL I don't think it is an unreasonable price LOL.

I'm going to get one combo for sure, and possibly a single Wraith. :)

Beautiful set, but I am holding out for the Mouth of Sauron, my favorite LOTR character. I am already over budget for this year!

As the steed of the MOS wore armor, I am guessing that set will be in the $350 range due to the increased detailing, but it is a must buy for me.

I Don't like the Seam on top of the hood. :(
So don't get it? We don't know what the finished product will be but as it is now it is an absolutely fantastic piece. If something as insignificant as that seam is going to ruin the whole figure for you then the choice should be simple. I don't see how they can take a straight piece of fabric without a seam there and drape it around a head and make it look good?

Ordered the two-pack. Now I'm waiting for some major hero announcements. I wonder if Shadowfax will get made down the road.

Well for now I ordered two two-packs from bbts. I envision having two nazgul on steeds flanking my witch king. My finances when these come out will determine if I can spend $600, probably won't, but a boy can dream.

It looks like the horse is covered with flocking, too, giving it a fuzzy texture. That's a nice extra detail. (And it might be helping to disguise the leg joints.)

Oh my god !!! Just preordered this . Asmus ! You guys are awesome ! Stay on track and keep going strong. Give us a good tru-type body that's easy to pose and hold and you guys will get up there with Hot toys !! I promise .

So, who's getting nine sets? :lol

Haha, not I! While that would be an UNREAL display I could put that $2700 towards other cool LOTR collectibles. I will applaud anyone who does purchase nine combos (I'll probably do some drooling over them all displayed together, too). :clap

Like I said earlier I'll get one combo and one single Wraith, and probably put them into a display with the Witch King figure. I'm thinking Witch King in the middle, Nazgul combo to the WK's right, and the single Wraith to his left. :)

Trying to figure out how I want to display these is making my head spin. I preordered 3 sets and 3 nazgul, but I have them in my pile of loot on BBTS so I can change that. So many display options, I don't know what to do!

Just watched FOTR and there really is no scene with ALL NINE. First its three, then four at the inn, then five at Weathertop, then at the Arwen chase fly-over shot there is only eight. Is there finally nine at the river? Did that last slouch finally show up? I couldn't find a scene that showed all nine lined up. So best scenes have 3-4-5.

Anyway, three would be fine for those maniacs who want to have a multiple display. I applaud you.

For me, one Ringwraith on his steed (like on the road) is fine. Make that two when he's mounted next to his armored brethren, the Witchking.

Wor-Gar, I don't believe all nine were together except at the river, like you said. My thoughts were to display them at weathertop and/or chasing the hobbits on horses and that would not require 9 but I'd like to do multiple scenes. I won't deny I'm a little :cuckoo:

Back