ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question, what about materials ? Is his helmet diecast? And what about the horse armour ? Just trying to have a clear idea ;)

apologies if this was covered but will MoS ever be available sans horse? curious.

does look incredible, well done Asmus!:clap

yeah :rotfl
but budget and space issues. would be happy with solo MoS, i can imagine scenes with him off horse etc so was curious.

Looks awesome! No idea how I am going to get my wife to let me display this but it's Lord of the Rings and it looks fantastic so I will be getting one.

Hope someone will post as soon as BBTS has their set available.

Han/Chewie versus Mouth on steed....? Tough. Although, in time, there will always be another Han/Chewie to get.... doubtful another 1/6th Mouth on steed will ever be made.

Han/Chewie versus Mouth on steed....? Tough. Although, in time, there will always be another Han/Chewie to get.... doubtful another 1/6th Mouth on steed will ever be made.

Mouth on Steed will almost certainly never be done again. And it looks better than Chewie, and Han too.

Mouth of Sauron and his steed wins.

Mouth on Steed will almost certainly never be done again. And it looks better than Chewie, and Han too.

My one concern here is if MOS and the steed will both fit in the cockpit? :panic:

This really is a rare once made type of figure, Han and Chewie will be sold everywhere down the line if you wanted them. I doubt youll be able to get this guy without paying triple the price later on.

Wow Asmus you weren't joking about limited numbers from your website...
Out of stock already. Glad I ordered one earlier today.
Looks great!!

Hope someone will post as soon as BBTS has their set available.

This really is a rare once made type of figure, Han and Chewie will be sold everywhere down the line if you wanted them. I doubt youll be able to get this guy without paying triple the price later on.

Mouth of Sauron it is then.

ALREADY !? Damn , I talked to Asmus on facebook and they expected the stock to last for 1 week. I was waiting for my credit card to clear =/ guess I missed it

Back