ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a sneak peek!
It is pending approval.
so please keep the picture within the forum!
:rotfl

View attachment 200382

Asmus. Thanks for all the updated pictures on your newest pre-order. A couple questions:

1. Can you tell us about any modifications to the horse being released here? I think everyone would like to know that with a deluxe release like this we are going to be receiving a horse that is sturdy and will easily maintain a variety of poses.

2. Could you please provide us with an update on some of your other LOTR and Hobbit figures as your website has not been updated for pre-orders? Bard, Tauriel, Aragorn.

Thank you!

:yess:

Outstanding figure. Four mouths should be fun. I love the sneer. I see 3, I wonder what the 4th is?

Also, the horse in armor looks amazing -- I need some better pictures of that steed. I wonder if its another frocked horse or just plain plastic hide?

QUESTION:
Also, I was told that Asmus was going to set up a "no charge until item ships" policy for preordering like everyone else. Has that happened with this figure, or do they charge your card upon preorder?

:yess:

Outstanding figure. Four mouths should be fun. I love the sneer. I see 3, I wonder what the 4th is?

Also, the horse in armor looks amazing -- I need some better pictures of that steed. I wonder if its another frocked horse or just plain plastic hide?

QUESTION:
Also, I was told that Asmus was going to set up a "no charge until item ships" policy for preordering like everyone else. Has that happened with this figure, or do they charge your card upon preorder?

It seems its charge upon pre-order

It seems its charge upon pre-order

That sucks. I just don't have it right now -- just paid for stormtrooper and got scout trooper to pay tomorrow.

I would like to lock one up, Asmus, but I got to go where I can preorder without being charged for the next several months.

That sucks. I just don't have it right now -- just paid for stormtrooper and got scout trooper to pay tomorrow.

I would like to lock one up, Asmus, but I got to go where I can preorder without being charged for the next several months.

I agree, normal policy would be charge 20% now, the rest on delivery. Soon pre-orders will open on other stores.
I still want to know if the horse is the same as the Nazgul`s , if its the same body and articulation

The horse will be fully painted rather flocking this time.
There will be a base with iron tube like the Ringwraith included, and improvements on the joints, extend the angle of movements.
Also, the legs of the horse are now a mixture of PVC and ABS, so there are much stronger.

We only have very limited number available via our website, it is to protect our dealers since we offer a free shipping service.

Yes, I am so sorry,
it seems our system does not have this option, it will require a major system change which can only be done by professionals...

However, we have only very very limited number available online directly from us, and we offers free shipping.
so if you do have a budget in hand, and would love to save some shipping, this is it for you. Otherwise, we encourage to go to your regular dealer,
it will be just as good.

There will be a base with iron tube like the Ringwraith included, and improvements on the joints, extend the angle of movements.
Also, the legs of the horse are now a mixture of PVC and ABS, so there are much stronger.

That's good to know!

Yes, I am so sorry,
it seems our system does not have this option, it will require a major system change which can only be done by professionals...

However, we have only very very limited number available online directly from us, and we offers free shipping.
so if you do have a budget in hand, and would love to save some shipping, this is it for you. Otherwise, we encourage to go to your regular dealer,
it will be just as good.

Thanks for the response. I'd love to order direct from you and take advantage of the free shipping, but I have to pay for too many things this month. But I will definitely be ordering this thru my usual retailer as soon as BBTS gets their stock in.

2 more mouths...

O002.jpg

This is just great! Nice assortment of mouths, thanks for that.
I'm not sure about how the various layers drape (figure and horse) but if the clothing is workable with water like Morgul Lord I'm fine.
Also he may need some weathering.
But great job overall!

We only have very limited number available via our website, it is to protect our dealers since we offer a free shipping service.

Fantastic news! Thanks for the update...it's great having you here on the forum! :clap

I preordered him from you guys immediately. I can't wait!
The four different mouth options is brilliant!
I hope the stand is a bit stronger than the last... I get nervous with the Ringwraith version.

Back