ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This thread, before Cody501 wanted to sell his/her figure, hadn’t been updated with comments since 2018. It’s still for sale on Asmus’s shop, why isn’t there more of a discussion about it on this forum? Any other forum with more Asmus related activity than freaks?

Wow! This thread, before Cody501 wanted to sell his/her figure, hadn’t been updated with comments since 2018. It’s still for sale on Asmus’s shop, why isn’t there more of a discussion about it on this forum? Any other forum with more Asmus related activity than freaks?

No, it isn’t still available on Asmus’ site. That’s the SLIM version, without the horse.

Anyone familiar with a ebayer called afcoll_60?
I was watching a mouth of sauron with steed for a few weeks and was offered a reduced price the other day, which I accepted and paid for. A few hours later the money was refunded with the standard ebay response of this item is no longer available due to damage or out of stock. No actual message from the seller with I'm sorry but upon checking the figure I realised it was damaged or words to that effect.
I've seen today another figure by another seller starting at ?500. I'm wondering if the seller regretted selling his/hers a lot cheaper than others are asking for & cancelled the order? Absolutely gutted to be honest, for once I thought I had landed a good bargain [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Anyone familiar with a ebayer called afcoll_60?
I was watching a mouth of sauron with steed for a few weeks and was offered a reduced price the other day, which I accepted and paid for. A few hours later the money was refunded with the standard ebay response of this item is no longer available due to damage or out of stock. No actual message from the seller with I'm sorry but upon checking the figure I realised it was damaged or words to that effect.
I've seen today another figure by another seller starting at ?500. I'm wondering if the seller regretted selling his/hers a lot cheaper than others are asking for & cancelled the order? Absolutely gutted to be honest, for once I thought I had landed a good bargain [emoji53]

I bought Galadriel from this seller at auction and the purchase was canceled for the same reasons. :huh

Was it a Galadriel head? Because its still up for sale at the moment

It comes with a removable crown! Looks like her hobbit appearance.

Maybe this seller can just sell the crown for us?

Back