ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why you guys don't use Timewalkertoys? They have this up for PO at $289.99. BBTS is a rip off.

Shipping from TWT is just under $12

so def no MOS sans horse option?:panic:

I remember Asmus announcing that Mouth of Sauron was probably going to be their first "mounted only" figure when they first started talking about adding horses to the line.

Just switched my pre-orders from BBTS to Timewalker. Better prices and I want to support the continuation of their WWI line.

Thanks for the tip about Timewalker (just gave them a lot of $$ in preorders)! I was bummed to miss it directly from Asmus yesterday. Hope Asmus doesn't underestimate the demand for this and lose out on potential sales. The figure looks great and seems to be appealing to the statue collectors who never got this one in Sideshow's original horse & rider run.

Last edited:
Yup. I had such a good experience with them and the pricing is right. Bbts is great for anything I am not 100% on because of their preorder policy and the pile of loot but I am not canceling LOTRs so it just makes a lot of sense to pick them on these.

Thanks for all the tips on TimeWalkerToys!! I just went ahead and ordered the Mouth of Sauron...and Bard...and Saruman...and RIDDICK!!

Great prices...hope they have better customer service than Urban Samurai Hobbies...USH hasn't exactly been bad per say...but pretty non-responsive.

I've ordered from Timewalker several times and have had nothing but great experiences. They are definitely one of the 'good guys' out there. I too switched from BBTS and ordered the Mouth and Sarauman from them. I didn't know they were carrying the line or else I would have gone with them from the beginning.

No worries about TWT. Ive ordered from them pretty extensively over the last couple of years and they've always responded to my emails. If your fairly patient, like me, when you place orders you can decide to combine orders, or have everything ship seperately. I usually combine shipping, as it saves on costs. Even if you don't pick the combine shipping option, they usually make that decision if they see a couple of your items are coming at the same time. Steve and Margaret are awesome people. I'm planning a trip down to Kansas in a couple weeks just so I can meet them in person.

I hadn't watched Return Of The King in years and couldn't remember this character at all. So I wasn't surprised to find it was deleted from the theatrical version because I only saw the extended cut a short time ago. I had to look on YouTube for the scene to remember this character. Even with all the makeup and effects, it's funny that I could still tell it was Bruce Spence lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny you guys are talking about Timewalker, I just ran into a setup they had at the Kansas City Comic Con. Got Steven's card and plan to head out there sometime soon to check out their store. Don't know about how their shipping goes, but I didn't care for the Asmus LOTR stuff til I seen it in person. Both Nazgul on Steed and Gandalf look awesome. Also didn't realize the IM3 Igor armor was the size of a small child nor how huge the Keaton Batmobile is.

Is the horse articulated like the nazgul steed? Or is it a statue?

Timewalker toys are great. I left BBTS long long ago due to customer service. And I found timewalker toys two years ago, and buy mostly from them typically combining orders but they raised the limit for that.

Back