ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very curious to know what kind of run they're planning for this guy. I could see them doing a small edition size because he's a super minor character who isn't even in the version of the movie most people have seen. BUT ... this is a pretty fantastic figure.

Hopefully Andy will share the Edition size like George used to.

Lowest edition size they've done so far is 500 (Guritz). If they don't sell him as a single figure without horse -- which looks like they are not -- then definitely far fewer. Maybe 250 at best.

Hopefully Andy will share the Edition size like George used to.

Lowest edition size they've done so far is 500 (Guritz). If they don't sell him as a single figure without horse -- which looks like they are not -- then definitely far fewer. Maybe 250 at best.

Hmm ... though he is a heck of a lot cooler than Guritz. He might appeal to non-LotR fans ...

I suppose they'll make their decision based on pre-order numbers. I'm very curious to see.

That's $40 plus another $10 +/- for shipping.... so its going to cost me $50 more! Wow, lesson learned.

Yeah I figure 15 for my shipping at least. He is so cool it's hard to say no but I may have to.

That's $40 plus another $10 +/- for shipping.... so its going to cost me $50 more! Wow, lesson learned.
Think about the aftermarket price, though. You've been wanting this figure forever. Hope you'll at least put one on order with BBTS until/if you secure one elsewhere. BBTS takes forever to get their stock in for overseas releases like this and ACI's LotR stuff, so you will have plenty of time to cancel if you are ultimately able to buy direct from ASMUS.

Think about the aftermarket price, though. You've been wanting this figure forever. Hope you'll at least put one on order with BBTS until/if you secure one elsewhere. BBTS takes forever to get their stock in for overseas releases like this and ACI's LotR stuff, so you will have plenty of time to cancel if you are ultimately able to buy direct from ASMUS.

Yes, already ordered at BBTS. I will have this no matter what. But I wouldn't mind saving the $50 dollars.

I hope BBTS will correct its pricing as it has in the past. They're getting a retailer price to start, and then adding an additional $40 over suggested retail price. Seems high.

I am not to thrilled about the price but I ordered it anyway because this is to awesome a figure to not get.

Yes, already ordered at BBTS. I will have this no matter what. But I wouldn't mind saving the $50 dollars.

I hope BBTS will correct its pricing as it has in the past. They're getting a retailer price to start, and then adding an additional $40 over suggested retail price. Seems high.
Nice, glad you won't be missing out! And yes, BBTS is pretty steep for these releases. It was cheaper for me to buy ACI's Ringwraiths from AniMarket and have them shipped from Sinapore EMS than to buy direct from BBTS (partly b/c EMS shipping seems to bypass taxes/duties at the border). So they definitely add a heathy premium for themselves but I agree with you guys that this will be a small, almost prestige, release and I'd expect it to be pretty steep on the aftermarket. Awesome figure but SW is making me cut down other licenses to a bare minimum. Will actually be selling a couple more figures to make room, shortly. :monkey2

I ordered straight from Asmus to take advantage of the free shipping. But with the Australian dollar sucking so bad right now it cost me $420aud :(
Oh well, this is a must have for me!

Great to hear. I have Aragorn and GTG on pre-order with them. Still not sure if I'm going to bite on this one or not. Definitely looks awesome though.

What do you mean by GTG ? Gandalf the grey isn't up for pre-order yet

Back