Asmus Toys: Merry and Pippin Lord of the Rings 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on my invoice.
:impatient:

Regarding the Black Friday sale: since FedEx shipping is required, that eats up a lot of the "up to 30% off" savings, so it seems pretty bogus to me.

True, but say Legolas at $199 would be $140 with 30% off plus $25 still puts it at $165 shipped. Not too bad.

I hope the Hobbits and Boromir go on sale. Only way I'd pick them up.

True, but say Legolas at $199 would be $140 with 30% off plus $25 still puts it at $165 shipped. Not too bad.

I hope the Hobbits and Boromir go on sale. Only way I'd pick them up.
How do you get the black Friday price is there a coupon?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ah ok thought it was live now, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

For anyone still waiting for your invoice: check your PayPal account. I just checked mine, and I received an invoice on 11-21-17, though I didn't get an email like I normally do. Paid now, awaiting the Hobbitses!

For anyone still waiting for your invoice: check your PayPal account. I just checked mine, and I received an invoice on 11-21-17, though I didn't get an email like I normally do. Paid now, awaiting the Hobbitses!

Just checked, still no invoice. Double checked Asmus' site to check my order and it still shows I PO'd them. Guess I'm in a second batch or something.

Just checked, still no invoice. Double checked Asmus' site to check my order and it still shows I PO'd them. Guess I'm in a second batch or something.

When I had an issue with my Aragorn PO, I took some great advice I got here on the board and went on Facebook and messaged Asmus. Got a response and a resolution within an hour. Just have to remember to account for the time difference (I think I did it around 10 pm EST). It might be just fine; Asmus seems to be all over the place with PO's. BUT if it would make you feel better, there's no reason not to.

Also:

Has everyone who paid the invoice last week gotten a ship notice? Or just some? I haven't gotten one yet.

Went and checked the tracking on mine. Seems that it cleared customs yesterday and says that it's "inbound".

But I'm sure those feisty hobbits will get into trouble, no doubt, and be delayed. Probably going through Farmer Maggot's crops at this very moment...

There won’t be invoices for the Expansion Packs since we had to pay for those outright IIRC, right? Has anyone heard of the Expansions are getting ready to ship?

Pip and Merry arrived just now.

Don't have a chance now to set them up so I just took them both out of the box and with no futzing...

IMG_3006.jpg

Unfortunately, Pip is floppy around the waist. But I still love them both!

They also come with a diecast pint!

Have to work on Pip and hopefully I can get him corrected. Would hate to have to send him back for a replacement, now that I got him in. But if too floppy, I'll have no choice.

Just got mine. No floppy waist on my figures. They have the normal stands with waist grabber, but it is the normal size, so it goes around their chest.

Planning on displaying this set with the Toybiz Treebeard until Asmus makes their own in scale Treebeard.

Back