Asmus Toys: Merry and Pippin Lord of the Rings 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone who preordered with Asmus gotten an invoice yet? They both show on the site as 'available now....' I have some weird issues going on with Paypal constantly reviewing my transactions with Asmus (of course, not with anyone else), so I'm just checking.

I was wondering the same thing. My one complaint about ordering from Asmus directly is that they seem to ship them out in a completely random order. I would think first in would be first out, but no.

I swear I had to be one of the first to order the Aragorn sculpt but I guess I’m getting from the second batch

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
I ordered the sculpt day one, and still nothing.
Funny thing is, I decided to order the entire "slim"
Aragorn figure a few weeks later, and I've had it for at least a couple of months. :slap

No invoice for me yet either. I would not be surprised to see it in my inbox when I wake up tomorrow. I think most of mine have come when I was asleep.

Maybe they do it somehow based on country? Glad I'm not the only one with issues. Misery loves company :)

Ha! I know what to mean and now I keep checking my email for that invoice. I do not know why pre-orders do not go out the same time or earlier than the local supplier orders.

How much are Merry and Pippen? Paypal says I have an invoice due but it is for Legolas which I already have. I can't access the Asmus store at work to check my account.

They are $110 each but you would have already paid a $20 deposit so it should be a $180 invoice for the pair.

I sent them an email on mine since I do not have an invoice yet and I placed two separate orders. One for the upgrade packs and one for the figures. I could see that creating confusion.

Yes it was 180.00, thanks. I have to call them. When I click on the invoice it says Merry and Pippen. My email said Legolas though as did the thank you confirmation when I paid the invoice.

Yes it was 180.00, thanks. I have to call them. When I click on the invoice it says Merry and Pippen. My email said Legolas though as did the thank you confirmation when I paid the invoice.

Mine said Legolas as well, but if you actually look at the details of the invoice, it lists Merry and Pippen.

Still no invoice for me. I never looked it do they have a phone number? I emailed but email has always been hit or miss with them but they have never let me down yet when I do get a response.

Not sure where to put this, but Asmus will have a Black Friday sale (from Facebook).

Untitled-1.jpg

Neat although most are sold out. Great time to pick up a Slim Saruman if you haven’t already. Wish there were Nazgul sitting around for 30% off.

Also, I got my invoice! Cannot wait for these to arrive and it sounds like 2.0 Frodo & Sam and Boromir are coming in the next few months which will just leave Gimli for a complete fellowship.

Still waiting on my invoice.
:impatient:

Regarding the Black Friday sale: since FedEx shipping is required, that eats up a lot of the "up to 30% off" savings, so it seems pretty bogus to me.

Back