Asmus Toys: Merry and Pippin Lord of the Rings 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you own or can track down the Sideshow Sam, the traveling cloak from this figure works well.

Guys,
we have got the latest updates on Merry,
would love to hear some feedback~

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed.jpg

if it is not happening to any of our other products.
it is not going to happen to Merry and Pippin

Cool... i think that the original ones were just fine, only a bit suntanned... but every improvement and the possibility to buy the fellowship cape are welcomed. Do you think that even sam and frodo will receive the upgrade pack too? I think that sam head nead a replacement too... another cool addiction could be the original gandalf the grey porto with sculpted hair... that would be an instant seller... do you think that you can offer that head too?

Cool... i think that the original ones were just fine, only a bit suntanned... but every improvement and the possibility to buy the fellowship cape are welcomed. Do you think that even sam and frodo will receive the upgrade pack too? I think that sam head nead a replacement too... another cool addiction could be the original gandalf the grey porto with sculpted hair... that would be an instant seller... do you think that you can offer that head too?

Likely an yes to all of your questions.

Likely an yes to all of your questions.
sorry to ask again... but this is such a great news that i barely believe my eyes... an update pack for sam and frodo and the original gandalf the grey prototype head with sculpted hair will be soon be released as an update pack? can you consider an update gandalf hat more 'curved' too?

Inviato dal mio SM-A500FU utilizzando Tapatalk

Please release some full set for Merry&Pippin as well... They are truly no where to be found... I love these two and is really upset that I couldn't find them TAT

Pip and Merry look very good after printing out
it is slightly bigger because we kept it 5%+ for the mold shrinkage.

Capes are added as requested. They will be sold within the expansion pack (head)

QQ??20170524161342.jpg

Awesome update Asmus! Really really like Merry and the cloaks are brilliant.

Pippin is a huge improvement and it look as though you have gone for his look from this screen shot :Pippin Lotr.jpg

Back