Asmus Toys: LOTR 1/6 HORSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so weird -- I searched "horse" and "Asmus" and they didn't come up... but there they are under preorder. BBTS has a horrible search function. And that's THE key sales tool.

Anyway... not buying horses. Wonder why Asmus rushed these out with Gandalf still sailing to America and no Aragorn preorder in sight?

^kitbash galore...army building...riders of rohan? not to mention wild west bashes. :lol
i need that ringwraith on steed set. if i really like that horse in hand, i'd get 4 more for my "4 horsemen". :monkey3

I'm not too keen on how the articulation looks on those. The nazgul horse looks better , maybe because its easier to hide the joints

Seems to be Nazgul horse with light up eyes, and with regular head.
10007256_10152249334651968_8022381982394157834_n.jpg

10574527_10152249334361968_2653516738189921862_n.jpg

10616350_10152249334101968_2281143882969769967_n.jpg

I thought the Nazgul + steed was supposed to be released at the end of September ?

Looks good, but the joints are a bit too ajar .

Have you seen the fully flocked non-articulated horses by DiD? You can get them for under $60 and they look really nice. They are more of a statue but there are no disturbing joints. So if you're just going to leave it in one pose I would recommend that.

Have you seen the fully flocked non-articulated horses by DiD? You can get them for under $60 and they look really nice. They are more of a statue but there are no disturbing joints. So if you're just going to leave it in one pose I would recommend that.

Hmm ... If Asmus would sell the saddles separately, that might be an option. (Of course, that would hurt their own sales, so I'm doubting they will.)

I'm still wondering if Asmus will be kitting the horses out with saddles from the different peoples of Middle-Earth. So far, just Rohan, but it'd be great to see Elvish, Gondorian, etc.

Hmm ... If Asmus would sell the saddles separately, that might be an option. (Of course, that would hurt their own sales, so I'm doubting they will.)

I'm still wondering if Asmus will be kitting the horses out with saddles from the different peoples of Middle-Earth. So far, just Rohan, but it'd be great to see Elvish, Gondorian, etc.

Perhaps personalized saddle can be an accessory for particular character?
Like Theodin, he has a pretty mean horse saddle.

Just the idea that they're thinking about a mounted Theoden as a possible release has me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Back