Asmus Toys: LOTR 1/6 HORSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These horses are amazing. And I have one of their sculptures and the quality is top on these. They do look like that in hand.
46463868_1194547094034243_6707955518612176896_o.jpg
46518696_1194546490700970_4674195260216180736_o.jpg

I have pointed out the seamlessly articulated white horse by Inflames to Rola several times, in the hope that they would react and re-release and improve their horses. After all, what is LOTR without horses? They are an integral part of the story.
Flocking was cool, yeah.

I have to disagree here. It is an animal, a living entity that reacts to things around it and to its mount. I love being able to move the head of the Nazgul steed as if he is pulling the reigns and the horse is staring at potential hiding Hobbits with his glowing red eyes.

Static mounts have kept me from getting both the Dewback and Taun Tauns from SSC even though I love both creatures in the SW films.

I would love if Asmus could come up with a better support method than the flexy rod thing but that being said I was able to get some good poses with legs in motion that I really like and that are stable enough to leave for months on end. I also really like the flocking on the Nazgul steed as it adds texture and photographs well as opposed to potentially reflective painted plastic.

I want them to do a proper Shadowfax, lord of all living horses... bigger and more beautiful (and dangerous) than all other Equine.

Back