Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed what he posted. Thanks for posting the pictures, anyway.

The hair on the asmus is too blonde for me, compared to the almost grey hair he has in the films, but other than that I'm well impressed with the final figure.

It's funny. While others were complaining about Boromir I was looking at Legolas and thinking, that looks nothing like Orlando Bloom. Seeing these pictures completely changed that. The likeness is very very good. I finally put him on preorder at bbts. Not my favorite vendor but I procrastinated so long that the deluxe version is either sold out or on wait list. After these pics I think he will sell out rather quickly.

I missed what he posted. Thanks for posting the pictures, anyway.

The hair on the asmus is too blonde for me, compared to the almost grey hair he has in the films, but other than that I'm well impressed with the final figure.
I've never thought of his hair being grey and always considered it blonde.

ETA I guess I can admit it may be too blonde. Still pretty damn good likeness though.

Last edited:
I'd say he was a white blonde as you can see on the box and darker at the roots but yeah I hear what you're saying. It seems a bit cartoon blonde but it looks great. Can't wait for this to arrive!

I'd say he was a white blonde as you can see on the box and darker at the roots but yeah I hear what you're saying. It seems a bit cartoon blonde but it looks great. Can't wait for this to arrive!
Yeah this is exactly what I was trying to say. :rock

Hard to tell from the pics, but he may need a wash. Definitely going to add to the roots on his forehead to make it look more like the proto. Other than that, he looks great! This will be my first non-prop or clothing related LOTR collectible purchase. xD

That picture of the figure in clamshell of the opened box really gets me exciting t get this and open it up on my counter. Egads I am getting excited for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny. While others were complaining about Boromir I was looking at Legolas and thinking, that looks nothing like Orlando Bloom. Seeing these pictures completely changed that. The likeness is very very good. I finally put him on preorder at bbts. Not my favorite vendor but I procrastinated so long that the deluxe version is either sold out or on wait list. After these pics I think he will sell out rather quickly.

I wasn't too happy with the likeness when they first showed him, but I pre-ordered him anyway, since he's my favorite of the Fellowship. If my Legolas comes looking as good as it does in those photos, I'll be very happy with Asmus.

No offence, but is it hard to read what Sixth Scale Man posted? :lecture

Anyway, let's keep the thread informative.

All good! I was in a rush when I saw the post and didn't have time to grab pics. Just wanted to share the info quickly. I hope everyone that's ordered/ordering him enjoys the figure. I know I will! Cheers![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I preordered Legolas after seeing the latest facebook pics. It definitely looked much better than the prototype pics! I hope Asmus revisits every character and release a slim version like Aragorn since I'm kinda late to the party! Ahaha!

Back