Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered Legolas after seeing the latest facebook pics. It definitely looked much better than the prototype pics! I hope Asmus revisits every character and release a slim version like Aragorn since I'm kinda late to the party! Ahaha!

Pick up the Aragorn too I'd say. Boromir is still available as well. I guess Pippin & Merry 2.0 are next, then Frodo & Sam.
Hopefully Gimli will be revealed at SDCC. :clap

Pick up the Aragorn too I'd say. Boromir is still available as well. I guess Pippin & Merry 2.0 are next, then Frodo & Sam.
Hopefully Gimli will be revealed at SDCC. :clap

Already did! Aragorn was what got me to notice Asmus actually! ^^!! The current Boromir head sculpt seems off to me though so I'm holding out till they show an updated pics like they did with Legolas before I even preorder.

Me when that postman walks up my drive way

untitled_template.JPG

The hair on the asmus is too blonde for me, compared to the almost grey hair he has in the films, but other than that I'm well impressed with the final figure.

I've never thought of his hair being grey and always considered it blonde.

ETA I guess I can admit it may be too blonde. Still pretty damn good likeness though.

I'd say he was a white blonde as you can see on the box and darker at the roots but yeah I hear what you're saying. It seems a bit cartoon blonde but it looks great. Can't wait for this to arrive!

It's called "Platinum Blonde" fellas :wave: my boss's assistant always gets her hair colored that and it looks just like Leggy's hair :lol

Me when that postman walks up my drive way

untitled_template.JPG

that's how I always am with anything I have coming in the mail :lol :hi5:

Maybe the thread title should lose the WIP... it seems he is ready to ship.

I dragged my feet so didn't make the pre-order through Asmus on this one so it will be a long wait for BBTS I guess.

To be fair about the hair color, it seems to be a good representation of what Legolas' hair is described as in the books. Asmus seems to almost mesh book/film together with their figures.

Honestly, if the hair color being slightly off is the only drawback, I think we're doing ok. Much better than the botched final sculpts like we've seen so many times.

I messaged asmus on Facebook and they told me they're hoping to start shipping him in about a month.

Yeah I got my invoice too. I guess the representative on Facebook got it wrong!

Wow! That felt fast between preorder and fulfillment! I guess the only other figure I am waiting for now is the Hound from Threezero but still this seemed very efficient with a good looking final product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back