Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't planning on getting any LOTR figures but Aragorn is going to be very hard to resist

Gimli and Thorin is happening right now.

Have yet considering other dwarfs because .....
well, Hobbit trilogy is a little less ... tempting...

TOO MUCH CGI !!!

Tauriel, Bard, and Thorin? YES!! :rock

Please make a Bilbo with his blue Lake-town jacket and mithril shirt underneath. :pray:

What about a 1/6 scale "Smaug's eye" environment surrounded by gold coins that could be displayed next to Bilbo. :)

latest

Gimli! YES!!!
While I prefer the LOTR trilogy by far and hope you milk that franchise for all it's worth (I need the fellowship completed!) I also really want a Martin Freeman Bilbo (from the first Hobbit) and ALL of the dwarves at some stage. Sigh...one can dream.

Looks like this Aragorn is dead in the water. All this Hobbit talk and pumping out other figures is making me sad. :( I mean it's great that they're working on other figures. But they've veered off their original course. Sorry if this sounds critical, but I thought LOTR was the primary agenda.
ACI seems to have taken the wind out of Asmus' Aragorn.

Yep, was going to post something similar. Nothing wrong if you don't like their figures, but no need to keep trolling their threads.

While I POed an ACI Ringwraith, I'm waiting for Asmus too for Aragorn. I really wanted to like the face and the hair of ACI's but I just can't. Too bad because the outfit & accessories look great.

Back