Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we are holding Aragorn back deliberately for Hobbit.
and take some more time to make it better.

Also,
December is Tauriel,
January is Bard.
we don't want to jam too many figures in a month,
after all 1/6 is a pricy toy, you got to have room to breath to buy more.

at least it is how we all felt toward HT figures ... :slap

Yes! Just make all of them in same high quality or better as you started and I'm game!

How many Hobbit characters are you planning before you go back to LotR? Hopefully not all the dwarves as well. Elrond, Legolas and Galadriel could count for both series I suppose. Still a bunch of LotR figs to go so hope the gap is not too long--the rest of the Fellowship, Arwen, Faramir, MoS, Gollum/Smeagol, etc.

I hope they do at least SOME of the dwarves, though. I know it seems like most people here prefer LOTR, but I'm a huge Hobbit fan.

I hope they do at least SOME of the dwarves, though. I know it seems like most people here prefer LOTR, but I'm a huge Hobbit fan.

Gimli and Thorin is happening right now.

Have yet considering other dwarfs because .....
well, Hobbit trilogy is a little less ... tempting...

TOO MUCH CGI !!!

TOO MUCH CGI !!!

:thud:

OH MY GOD THORIN I'M SO EXCITED

But you know, Tauriel will be lonely without Kili. :love

I love the Hobbit trilogy. For me, they're much more enjoyable to re-watch. Plus, I have so many fond memories of reading the book, whereas the LOTR trilogy is much heavier and darker. Don't get me wrong, I love LOTR, but there's just something about the Hobbit.... There are definitely parts of the Hobbit films that I DON'T like, but sometimes it seems that people forget LOTR had rather stupid parts too, as well as bad CGI.

Never forget nuclear Galadriel.

Asmus I'm sure it gets frustrating hearing negativity. Aragorn is my favorite character in the trilogy. Very disappointed to hear that Aragorn has been pushed back because of The Hobbit characters. Can you please give some kind of time frame on when we may see him?

TOO MUCH CGI !!!

Please consider Dain Ironfoot and Fili and Kili! What version of Thorin are you doing? The brothers are must haves, and Dain just looks cool! No arguing with too much CGI...

Asmus I'm sure it gets frustrating hearing negativity. Aragorn is my favorite character in the trilogy. Very disappointed to hear that Aragorn has been pushed back because of The Hobbit characters. Can you please give some kind of time frame on when we may see him?

February !!

Says my supervisor
:yess:

Truthfully, I'd be up for a Hobbit figure one month, a LOTR the next and so on. The LOTR characters are perhaps a bit more beloved to me (and others) but there are a ton of great characters to be made in the Hobbit, too. Killi and Filli feel like must-haves, but honestly I'd love to get all the dwarves at some point. I'm really excited to see what Asmus will do with Aragorn, so hopefully we'll get to see him sooner than later, especially with the other version looming. I like the idea of sculpted hair on Aragorn versus rooted since his hair is usually very flat or bedraggled.

Ohhh that's some interesting news. Thorin and Gimli would be tough to pass on which means I might have to start considering picking up more of this line. I only have the Witch King so far.

The figures that you have announced so far are very exciting! With the probability of getting more than just a few main characters, I think I'm in with some who have suggested a figure a month. I say full speed ahead! People will be scrambling to get all the figures they missed just like I did this past week.

Truthfully, I'd be up for a Hobbit figure one month, a LOTR the next and so on. The LOTR characters are perhaps a bit more beloved to me (and others) but there are a ton of great characters to be made in the Hobbit, too. Killi and Filli feel like must-haves, but honestly I'd love to get all the dwarves at some point..

I like that plan. Hobbit figure every other month.

Well, from a marketing stand point, makes sense to make the Hobbit figures, since its still fresh in demand. I hope they release Sauron soon in 2015 ;) Its my dream figure

Back