Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump! Sorry... time for another.
Hope the long silence is worth the wait of revelation! Please, Asmus! Show us an update! ... maybe a wave? ... thumbs up? Haha

10696367_10152324878626968_4016109457493092054_n.jpg

Wow!

Aragorn outfit looks good so far. Thanks for the vembraces too!

And nice to see Tauriel... although like the gentleman above I'm not 100% sure I will collect Hobbit figures.

Daaaaam Aragorn is looking very good! And great to see another female character.

Aragorn's outfit is looking pretty terrific! The head (what we can see of it) still looks great to me! Very excited about this figure.

Thank you, Asmus! :clap

Nice start on Tauriel! I'm assuming she'll have rooted/realistic hair? (She seems like a good candidate for that.)

And clearly Bard is up next. Looking forward to seeing more!

I'm in for all the LOTR figures, but I'm going to be more pick-and-choosy about figures from The Hobbit. The movies just haven't grabbed me as much as LOTR. They're growing on me, though, so I'll definitely pick up a few.

Looks awesome. Hopefully it won't be much longer for the full reveal.

Really glad Bard is in the works too.

This is definitely the best Aragorn I've seen - looks like him more than any of the others so far... I'm hoping they'll come out with more figures with rooted hair, even though I know it can be tricky to keep dust free and looking good I actually do prefer it (I'm guessing those are the main issues most people have with rooted hair). I really don't like the limitations of head movement on my Thor figures due to long sculpted hair. Does anyone know if there are plans for more LOTR figures with rooted hair?

My friend, I can see that you love rooted hair. However, Asmus's Aragorn is with sculpted hair, not rooted hair.

Oops... (Feeling like the best man and looks up and realizes half way through the service it's the wrong wedding). How did I end up in the wrong folder? I'm not old enough to have a senior moment... so I'll blame it on temporary insanity lol.

Back