Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the popularity of Thranduil... He looks like a drag-queen.

aAYQVy0_700b.jpg

Thrandruil would be awesome. However, I don't see that happening for quite a while. Unless asmus is trying to cash in on the hobbit while it's still popular. Which might be a smart move.

Asmus, any Aragorn updates?

You mean like Gothmog or Guritz :D - I guess he is having a lot more fans than those guys (love the figures by the way). And depending on how much screentime he gets in the last movie, I do believe he might get quite popular.

LOL. True, but I feel like orcs are a different matter. I think they have a sort of appeal due to design factors even if they aren't popular "characters." What LOTR fan doesn't want at least one Orc in their collection?

To each their own I guess. I would much rather have multiple elves than orcs. I'm just not that interested in orcs.

I would seriously LOVE to have a Prologue Elven Warrior in 1/6 scale...the Toybiz 6" figure was fantastic...imagine a Prologue ELf with Prologue Elendil, Elrond, and Isildur. That would be a very cool combination...with some great armor!

I also hope the costume sets are still planned, its a great excuse to buy various bodies and whatever heads we like :)

Hey Asmus...please let us know the current status of the Aragorn sculpt and paint. With ACI almost a MONTH removed from their announcement and pre-order release, I think we better have something soon or people will start shifting their focus to something else:)

Hi all,
question for Asmus: do you plan to provide accessories of the Aragorn outfit from "Fellowship of the ring"? It seems that ACI has forgotten.
It would be a cool bonus.
:)

-Aragorn-inThe-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-lord-of-the-rings-2230561-960-404 (1).jpg

Neko: well spotted. Its his bed roll and poncho wrapped across the chest, correct me if im wrong. Would be nice to have those included

Back