Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks so much better.kudos to the sculptor!
And yes, hints of Tauriel and hopefully Thranduil if Facebook today was anything to go buy with a new poster of Thranduil from the Battle of the 5 Armies.

The sculpt is excellent ! Agreed with a little less beard on the chin, but this is an awesome work. Thanks for sharing !
:)

Honestly he looks great. Hope you understand how much many of us appreciate you showing up here. Thanks a lot for listening to our suggestions and complaints.

:clap:clap:clap

I for one have really enjoyed the interaction and information flow. Just compare it to how much information Hot Toys or Sideshow shares on their lines. With Asmus we have seen looks of pictures of behind the scenes stuff and from the get go they have given us insight on their map/plan for the line.

beautiful 100 % better than ACI .. lets hope not as pricey either . but it looks great guys well done

I have a feeling I will be doing a mix and match between the ACI and the Asmus. But from what I have seen so far I may just get the Asmus! I look forward to the full body reveal.

Beautiful sculpt Asmus, and congrats on outdoing yourselves ! You're always improving, and it shows.

This sculpt is glorious.

I currently have an Aragorn that I bashed from a combination of the DID and Sideshow versions, with a new body and Eric Sosa's head...I wonder if any of those bits will survive once the Asmus and ACI versions come out. I mean NO offense to either company, but no one gets everything perfect...I sense a mix and match will be coming.

I know this has been mentioned in this thread before, but if Asmus really wants to step it up, include the red shirt and full chainmail from Helm's Deep. That'd definitely get a lot of attention.

Still have to see the final polish and paints on this one, but looks good. I'll probably end up with both ACI and Asmus versions.

wow! I think it's lookin really great! I don't usually get the good guys, but Aragorn here might be an exception, and I'm gonna NEED those orc hands that come with him.. That's definitely tipping the scales for me to make the purchase when he's out.

Great job Asmus!

Liking the new sculpt, although I definitely would like to see something done with the hair to make it fuller and wilder.

Looks great... this sculpt has really turned around :rock

I'd agree with WorGar about giving just a little less facial hair around his chin... that butt peeking through the bushes is pretty key to his look :lol

But overall a wonderful job :rock

Back