Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez - spoiled much? It's great that they post updates and share what's going on, but give them a break. No other company shares so much - we need to allow them to give out info at their own pace.

agreed! it's amazing how much they have shared. if much rather they take their time in the reveal. plus, I think they've got a whole lot more going on with their products and running their company, so let's be grateful and cut em some slack!!

I'm not aware of any other company that shares the process. I'm willing to bet that a lot of what Asmus has been sharing with us goes on with other companies behind the curtain. we're just witnessing the process.

I really appreciate how you come to every thread of ours, and make put down comments everyday.

I have yet figured why you are doing this, but I sincerely hope we can change your opinion on us one day.

Not hard to figure out.

download.jpg

No other company seems to need so much work tweaking and refinining and resculpting their own work as much as Asmus does. They just need new sculptors. Good ones.

You don't think revisions happen behind the scenes at a company like Hot Toys? You are given a look behind the curtain, which not many companies are doing these days. At this point if you have no interest in the Asmus lines, you just néed to drop out of the discussions.

Looks great. Might I suggest a little less beard on the cleft of the chin. Aragorn's chin is like a little butt poking out of a bush. Now keep that visual with you forever.

2963421-aragorn.jpg

viggo-mortensen-wallpaper-26.jpg

Aragorn_2_-_FOTR.png

I think the thicker beard reminds me of the end of the movie. Anyway, all the artist needs to do is press his fingers a few times down on the clay around mid chin and we're good. Not that I'm telling the artist how to work. But if it stays like that, we'll all be sanding it down anyway, just like we did with Sideshow Aragorn.

Beyond that tiny little comment, the sculpt is looking awesome! Great work! Thank you for continuing to keep us in the loop.

Jeez - spoiled much? It's great that they post updates and share what's going on, but give them a break. No other company shares so much - we need to allow them to give out info at their own pace.

this situation is unique, a race is on, aci is out first, but we keep coming back here hoping asmus will do well. If nobody was bothered, then the thread would be dead. Its rather exciting surely?

Wow... This is like a referendum between ACI and Asmus. Personally I haven't decided which one to get yet, but the cut-off date for the decision is September 26 for me when I would have to pre-order ACI 's version of I want him for a good price.

Exciting!

Back