Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn in The Ring...

Ring.jpg

Noooooooooooooo... not that ring!

I don't get a chance to post often, but I've been keeping up with this thread. It's been fun and interesting to watch the progress and read all the input.
Cheers to all the constructive peeps, and jeers to the bashers! Haha
And mighty applause to Asmus on so many levels - customer/fan interaction, flexibility and determination to please & bring out the best that they can. Plus, their overall professionalism, sense of humour and thick skin!
What a rewarding experience to see Aragorn's likeness come to the point it has reached! Best I've seen (in the industry) IMHO.
Honestly, ACI's looks alright, but a little too... "pretty".
Excellent work Asmus! Rock on wit yo bad selves!
Now, time to save up $150... it'll be $150, right? :D

Took the original photo colored by SithThundercracker and reduced the eyes glow. Not that scary anymore!

jft4htyf_zps4b5cb56f.jpg

I generally don't like colorized examples over sculpts, but this one here -- corrected -- looks great.

And mighty applause to Asmus on so many levels - customer/fan interaction, flexibility and determination to please & bring out the best that they can. Plus, their overall professionalism, sense of humour and thick skin!
What a rewarding experience to see Aragorn's likeness come to the point it has reached! Best I've seen (in the industry) IMHO.

Well said.

Took the original photo colored by SithThundercracker and reduced the eyes glow. Not that scary anymore!

jft4htyf_zps4b5cb56f.jpg

Exactly. Great job on the colorizing. Asmus is still polishing and tweaking (it's not even cleaned up so be happy for the sneak). IMO this is definitely turning into Aragorn. Hair still needs more volume as said earlier.

Back